[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20211219

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Dec 19 19:03:27 EST 2021

Tonight on Cha Cha Cha In Blue we're still in lockdown and this is my
85th show recorded at home! It's time for my annual Christmas show! It
may seem a bit early but I don't play Christmas music after December 25
and my next show is on the 26th. I received a lot of new xmas releases
this year and tried to include as much as I can squeeze into a weekly 2
hour show while including some of my favourites as well. The playlist
includes new music from Victor Wainwright and The WildRoots, Mick
Kolassa, Big Jack Johnson, Laura Cheadle, Mike Mentz, Cathy Grier And
The Troublemakers, Brandon Isaac, Lauren Anderson, and the Mike Goudreau
Band & Dany Roy. The rest of the list includes classics and oddities
from a very diverse group of artists ending with Babs Gonzales' beat
poem "Be Bop Santa Claus". Tune in to CKUT FM90,3 (Montreal) or
http://www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM. OUR FUNDRAISER HAS
ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! CHECK OUT OUR MERCH! CKUT
HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!!
https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20211219 show from the archives at http://www.ckut.ca
<http://www.ckut.ca>
Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
*INTRO*
ID - Harry Manx
Capitol Studio Orchestra-Voiceover Intro/Ultra-Lounge: Christmas
Cocktails, Part One/Cha-Cha All The Way/Capitol Records

*MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!*
Roomful Of Blues/Roomful Of Christmas/Christmas Celebration/Bullseye Blues
Victor Wainwright and The WildRoots/Have a Boogie Woogie Christmas/Have
a Boogie Woogie Christmas/WildRoots Records, LLC
Jerome Godboo/Humdinger/Xmas Storm/Indie
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram/Ghost From Christmas Past - Single/Ghost
 From Christmas Past – Single/Alligator Records
Mick Kolassa/Uncle Mick's Christmas Album/The Best Christmas
Ever/Endless Blues Records
PSA 07  COVID Holiday time EN_Falalala
ID - Sugar Ray Norcia_White Xmas
ID - Jeff Jensen
Otis Redding/Rockin' Blues Christmas/Merry Christmas Baby/Goldenlane Records
Little Esther Phillips with Johnny Otis/Mr. Santa's Boogie/Far Away
Christmas Blues/Savoy Jazz
Big Jack Johnson/Christmas Medley/Christmas Medley/M.C. Records
James Brown/Christmas Collection/Soulful Christmas/Universal Music
The Holmes Brothers/Genuine Houserockin' Christmas/Back Door
Santa/Alligator Records
Laura Cheadle/Spirit Of The Season/Giving You Me For Christmas/Blind Raccoon
Lawrence Lebo/The Best Of Don't Call Her Larry: Blues Mix/I'm Your
(Christmas Present, Baby!)/On The Air Records
The Vanishers/Christmas Wish At The End Of The Bar (feat. Ginger St.
James)/Christmas Wish At The End Of The Bar (feat. Ginger St. James)/Indie
PSA 32 COVID Vaccination 5-11 Information
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Tim Williams/Indigo Incidents/Everything For Christmas (But A Cure For
The Blues)/Festival Records
Big Dave McLean/Stony Plain's Christmas Blues/Santa Come Down/Stony
Plain Records
Michael Jerome Browne/Sliding Delta (Outake)/At The Christmas
Ball/Borealis Records
Mike Mentz/A Rock By The Sea Christmas, Vol. 12/Quarantine
Christmas/Hubbub! Music
Cathy Grier And The Troublemakers    You're Not Here Blues - single
You're Not Here Blues    Indie
Brandon Isaac/Modern Primitive/I Wanna Swing For Christmas/Indie
PSA 34 COVID Generic  EN_First_Day_of_Christmas_Distance
ID - Matty T Wall
Blind Boys of Alabama/Go Tell It On The Mountain/I Pray On Christmas
feat. Solomon Burke/Real World
Colin James/Colin James & The Little Big Band Christmas/Cool
Yule/Universal Music Group
Louis Jordan/Blue Yule : Christmas Blues & R&B Classics/Santa Claus,
Santa Claus/Rhino Records
Lauren Anderson/Feels Like Christmas Day - Single/Feels Like Christmas
Day/Indie
Maria Muldaur/An Uptown Christmas/Santa Baby/Uptown Records
Holly Cole/Christmas Sampler/I'd Like To Hitch A Ride With Santa
Claus/Alert Music
Mike Goudreau Band & Dany Roy/Christmas Rendez-Vous/Coup De Foudre A
Noel/Indie
William Clark/Alligator Christmas Collection/Please Let Me Be Your Santa
Claus/Alligator Records
The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra & Marcel Smith/Everyday Will Be Like A
Holiday - Single/Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - Single/Indie
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/Merry Rixmas/Crystal Blues
AD TRACK 50 caribbean food factory General Ad
Jimmy Butler/Mr. Santa's Boogie/Trim Your Tree/Savoy Jazz
The Cats And The Fiddle/Rockin' Blues Christmas/Hep Cat's
Holiday/Goldenlane Records
Patsy Raye & The Beatniks/The Beat Generation, Vol 3/Beatnik's
Wish/Rhino Records
Johnny Guarnieri & Slam Stewart/Mr. Santa's Boogie/Santa's Secret/Savoy Jazz
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' & Jivin'/Be Bop Santa Claus/Charly Records
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! And
check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL
TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store Contact me at
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net <mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net> Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal