[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/18/21 Saturday Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 19 15:00:23 EST 2021

1PM

JohnLee Hooker / Backstabbers / Mr. Lucky / Charisma Pointblank

EttaJames / Strongest Weakness / Let’s Roll / Private

-

TinsleyEllis / One Less Reason / Devil May Care / Alligator

SueFoley / Say It’s Not So / Pinky’s Blues / Stony Plain

-

GuitarJunior / Family Rules / The Crawl / Charly

TheLonnie Brooks Blues Band / Don’t Answer The Door / Living Chicago Blues – Vol.II / Alligator

LonnieBrooks / Don’t Take Advantage of Me / Hot Shot / Alligator

-

BenLevin / Christmas Rain / Still Here / Vizztone

JohnnyIguana / Stop Breakin’ Down / Johnny Iguana’s Chicago Spectacular / Delmark

PinetopPerkins / Pinetop’s New Boogie Woogie / Ladies Man / M.C. Records

-

Gov’tMule / Need Your Love So Bad / Heavy Load Blues / Fantasy

JoanneShaw Taylor / Two Time My Lovin’ / The Blues Album / KBTA

-

CoreyHarris / Insurrection Blues / Insurrection Blues / M.C. Records

 2PM

Otis Clay / Since I’ve Loving You / Whole LottaBlues – Songs of Led Zeppelin / HOB

Carolyn Wonderland / Fortunate Few / Tempting Fate /Alligator

-

Sonny Rhodes & The Texas Twisters / CigaretteBlues / Just Blues / Evidence

Sonny Rhodes / Blues Is My Religion / Blue Diamond /Stony Plain

-

Scott Ellison / There’s Something About the Night /There’s Something About the Night / Liberation Hall

Dionne Bennett / Tell Mama / Sugar Hip Ya Ya /Hunnia

-

Koko Taylor / Merry Merry Christmas / The AlligatorRecords Christmas Collection / Alligator

B.B. King / Christmas Comes But Once a Year / AChristmas Celebration of Hope / MCA

-

Pee Wee Crayton / Blues After Hours / Early HourBlues / Blind Pig

Eddie Cleanhead Vinson / Old Kidney Stew Is Fine /Kidney Stew Is Fine / Delmark

-

Cedric Burnside / The World Can Be So Cold / I BeTrying / Single Lock

Bobby Rush / Shake It for Me / Rawer Than Raw /Thirty Tigers Deep Rush

 3PM

Jimmy Johnson / Strange Things Happening / Every Dayof Your Life / Delmark

John Primer & Bob Corritore / I Got the Same OldBlues / The Gypsy Woman Told Me / Vizztone SWMAF

-

DanielleNicole / Hot Spell / Cry No More / Concord

MudMorganfield & Kim Wilson / Nineteen Years Old / For Pops – A Tribute toMuddy Waters / Severn

-

BrotherK Band / No More Lyin’ / Got It Made / Self Release

NigelMack / Devil’s Secrets / Devil’s Secrets / Self Release

-

KilbornAlley Blues Band / Going Hard / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back

TheJimmys / Grim Reaper / Gotta Have It / Brown Cow Productions

-

MartinLang / I Worry My Mind Over You / Bad Man / Random Chance

Lil’Ed and the Blues Imperials / Deep in My Soul / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and theBlues Imperials / Alligator

-

ToronzoCannon / Stop Me When I’m Lying / The Preacher, The Politician or The Pimp /Alligator

ShemekiaCopeland / Stay a Little Longer Santa / Genuine Houserockin’ Christmas /Alligator

KimWilson / Wingin’ It / Take Me Back! / M.C. Records

 RichGordon

WNIJ-FM

3219Green Dale Dr.

Rockford,IL 61109-1535