Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 12 22:54:27 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Melvino  Low Down Dirty Blues  Blues Mix 32: Southern Soul Gold  Ecko

Shakey Vick's Big City Blues Band  Low Down  Something Inside Of Me
WeinerWorld

Steamhammer  24 Hours  Reflections  Epic

Mississippi MacDonald  Your Wife Is Cheating On Us  Do Right, Say
Right  Another
Planet Music

Little Milton  Kick My Cheatin' Habits  Cheatin' Habits  Malaco

Big Jack Johnson  Christmas Medley  Single  M.C.

Hank Ballard  Santa Claus Is Coming  Blink Before Christmas  Koko-Mojo

Wee Willie Walker  Real Good Lie  Not In My Lifetime  Blue Dot

Chicago Carl Snyder  The Thrill Is Gone  Blue Streak  Lost World

Son Seals  Telephone Angel  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin' Music
Alligator

Gerod Rayborn  I Love My Blues  I Love My Blues  Ecko

Zac Harmon  People been Talking  Long As I Have My Guitar  Catfood

Soul Prophets  Part Time Love  From The Old School  Have Mercy

Hanna PK  The Two And Four  Blues On My Shoes  VizzTone

Al Basile  Up Close & Personal Best  B's Testimony  Sweetspot

Ricci/Krown  My Mama Told Me So  City/Country/City Gulf Coast

Kenny Neal  Christmas Time In The Country  Christmas Collection  Alligator

Michael Burks  Christmas Snow  A Blues Christmas  Alligator

Dionne Bennett  Full Time Job  Sugar Hip Ya Ya  Hunnia

Colin Linden  Change It  Open Road  Stony Plain

Doyle Bramhall  Bird Nest On The Gound  Bird Nest On The Gound Antone's

Joseph & The Velozians  Just Jammin' Again  Joseph & The Velozians  Big O

http://jazz901.org

No Streaming Tonight Due To Weather Damage