[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/11/21 Saturday Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 12 15:08:42 EST 2021

1PM

SonSeals / Can’t Hear Nothing But the Blues / Nothing But the Truth / Alligator

KatieWebster / Too Much Sugar for a Dime / No Foolin’! / Alligator

-

Gov’tMule / Ain’t No Love in the Heart of the City / Heavy Load Blues / Fantasy

CarolynWonderland / Broken Hearted Blues / Tempting Fate / Alligator

-

BigMama Thornton / Ball N’ Chain / Ball N’ Chain / Arhoolie

BigMama Thornton / Hound Dog / Big Mama Thornton – In Europe / Arhoolie

GuitarSlim / Things That I Used to Do / Sufferin’ Mind / Specialty

-

MemphissippiSounds / Who’s Gonna Ride / Welcome to the Land / Little Village Foundation

TheBlack Keys / Stay All Night / Delta Kream / Nonesuch

-

AdiaVictoria / Magnolia Blues / A Southern Gothic / Atlantic

Josephand the Velozians / Crazy / Joseph and the Velozians / Big O Records

-

CedricBurnside / Keep On Pushing / I Be Trying / Single Lock

BuffaloNichols / Back on Top / Buffalo Nichols / Fat Possum

 2PM

Bob Corritore & Lurrie Bell / Spider in My Stew/ Spider in My Stew / Vizztone SWMAF

Janiva Magness / I’m Feelin’ Good / The Devil Is anAngel Too / Alligator

-

Tedeschi Trucks Band / Nobody Know You When You’reDown and Out / Layla Revisited (Live at Lockn’) / Fantasy

Dave Specter / In Too Deep / Six String Soul – 30Years on Delmark / Delmark

-

Kirk Fletcher / Struggle for Grace / My BluesPathway / Cleopatra Blues

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Can’t You See What You’re Doingto Me / The Blues Album / KTBA

-

B.B. King / You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now / MyKind of Blues / EMI Capitol

Koko Taylor / Hard Pill to Swallow / Old School /Alligator

-

The Duke Robillard Band / Moongate / IndependentlyBlue / Stony Plain

Sue Foley / Two Bit Texas Town / Pinky’s Blues /Stony Plain

-

Guy Davis / Spoonful (It’s Alright, It’s Alright) /Be Ready When I Call You / M.C. Records

 3PM

Jimmy Johnson / Every Day of Your Life / Every Dayof Your Life / Delmark

Buddy Guy / The Blues Is Alive and Well / The BluesIs Alive and Well / RCA Silvertone

-

Curtis Salgado / Walk a Mile in My Blues / TheBeautiful Lowdown / Alligator

The Nick Moss Band featuring Dennis Gruenling /Simple Minded / Alligator

-

Shemekia Copeland / In the Dark / Uncivil War /Alligator

The Bluesshift Big Band / Cold, Cold Feeling / BigBand Blues / JeruJazz Records

-

Paul Filipowicz / Brand New Hat / Unfiltered / BigJake

The Jimmys / Started Up Again / Gotta Have It /Brown Cow Productions

-

Toronzo Cannon / The Preacher, The Politician or ThePimp / The Preacher, The Politician or the Pimp / Alligator

Altered Five Blues Band / I Got All I Need / HollerIf You Hear Me / Blind Pig

-

John Primer & Bob Corritore / The Gypsy WomanTold Me / The Gypsy Woman Told Me / Vizztone SWMAF

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109-1535