Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Dec 5 22:17:02 EST 2021

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Gerod Rayborn,  Take Me Back,  I Love My Blues,  Ecko

Big Jack Johnson,  Christmas Medley,  Single,  M.C.

Hound Dog Taylor,  Give Me Back My Wig,  50 Years Of Genuine Houserockin'
Music,  Alligator

Lefty Dizz,  Moose Boogie,  Shake For Me,  Blues Reference

Etta James,  I Got You Babe,  At Last, Chess

Missy Andersen,  Tell Mama,  Missy Andersen,  Main Squeeze

Eddie Floyd,  Knock On Wood,  Soulsville U.S.A.,  Stax

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Almost Memphis,  Not
In My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Hanna PK,  It's Alright Baby,  Blues On My Shoes,  VizzTone

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Blue Streak,  Blue Streak, Lost World

J.J. Malone,  Good Lookin' Woman,  See Me Early In The Morning,  Fedora

Sonny Rhodes,  Take The Bitter With The Sweet,  East Bay Blues Vaults
(1976-1988),  Electro-Fi

Ricci/Krown,  My Mama Told Me So,  City Country City,  Gulf Coast

Guy Davis,  200 Days,  Be Ready When I Call You,  M.C.

David Brinston,  Two Way Love Affair,  Blues Mix 32: Southern Soul Gold,
Ecko

Chickenbone Slim,  Hook Me Up,  Serve It To Me Hot,  VizzTone

Joan Shaw Taylor,  Can't You See What You're Doing To Me,  The Blues Album,
KTBA

Albert King,  Down Don't Bother Me,  The Ultimate Collection,  Rhino

Colin Linden,  There's A Fire,  Open Road,  Stony Plain

Joseph & The Velozians,  I Got My Mojo Workin',  Joseph & The Velozians,  Big

Muddy Waters,  Blues Had A Baby,  Hard Again,  Blue Sky

Corey Harris,  Afton Mountain Blues,  The Insurrection Blues,  M.C.

Doug MacLeod,  Going Down To The Roadhouse,  Break The Chain,  Referemce

Son Seals,  Lonesome Christmas,  Alligator Christmas Collection,  Alligator

Coupe De Villes,  So Many Reasons,  Burnin' Blues,  Ichiban

Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado,  If You Wanna Leave,  Best Of...,
Ruf

http://jazz901.org