[Blues-l] Playlist: 12/4/21 Saturday Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Dec 5 16:42:08 EST 2021

1PM

OtisRush / I Got the Blues / Any Place I’m Going / HOB

E.C. Scott / If I Can Borrow Some of Your Love / The Other Side of Me / Black Bud

-

Gov’tMule / Snatch It Back and Hold It – Hold It Back – Snatch It Back and Hold It /Heavy Load Blues / Fantasy

SueFoley / Boogie Real Low / Pinky’s Blues / Stony Plain

-

MuddyWaters / Nobody Knows Chicago Like I Do / The Montreux Years / Montreux Sounds– BMG

JuniorWells / Tobacco Road / Coming at You / Vanguard

-

B.B. and the Blues Shacks / Earthquake Woman / Breaking Point / Rhythm Bomb

LurrieBell / Earthquake and Hurricane / Let’s Talk About Love / Aria B. G. Records

-

CurtisSalgado / The Fix Is In / Damage Control / Alligator

CarolynWonderland / The Laws Must Change / Tempting Fate / Alligator

-

CoreyHarris / Some of These Days / The Insurrection Blues / M. C. Records

CedricBurnside / The World Can Be So Cold / I’ll Be Trying / Single Lock

 2PM

Taj Mahal / Senor Blues / Senor Blues / PrivateMusic

Etta James / Somebody to Love / Let’s Roll / PrivateMusic

-

Demetria Taylor / Riverboat / Tribute – Delmark’s 65thAnniversary / Delmark

Mike Wheeler Band / You Won’t Do Right / Turn Up!! /Delmark

-

Larry Davis & His Band / Texas Flood / BluesMasters, Volume 6: Blues Originals / Rhino

Jimmy King / Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven / Liveat Monterey / Bullseye

-

Koko Taylor / Black Rat Swing / …First Came MemphisMinnie / Stony Plain

BB King / The World Gone Wrong / One Kind Favor /Geffen

-

Eric Bibb / Whole World’s Got the Blues / Dear America/ Provogue

Joanne Shaw Taylor / Keep on Lovin’ Me / The Blues Album/ KTBA

-

Ivy Ford / Keep on Blues / Club 27 / Ivy Ford Music

 3PM

Jimmy Johnson / Rattlesnake / Every Day of Your Life/ Delmark

Wee Willie Walker and the Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra/ Real Good Lie / Not in My Lifetime / Blue Dot

-

Shawn Holt and the Teardrops / Buddy Buddy Friend /Daddy Told Me / Blind Pig

Joanna Connor / For the Love of a Man / 4801 SouthIndiana Avenue / KTBA

-

Buffalo Nichols / Sick Bed Blues / Buffalo Nichols /Fat Possum

Nora Jean Wallace / Victim / Blues Woman / Severn

-

The Nick Moss Band featuring Dennis Gruenling / Meand My Friends / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

Mike Zito / Don’t Bring Me Down / Resurrection /Gulf Coast

-

Erwin Helfer and the Chicago Boogie Ensemble / St.James Infirmary / Celebrate the Journey / The Sirens

Fruteland Jackson / Good as Your Last Dollar / Goodas Your Last Dollar / Electro-Fi

-

Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / I’m Done / The BigSound of Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / Alligator

GA-20 / Hawaiian Boogie / Try It …You Might Like It!/ Karma Chief

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109-1535