Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Mon Apr 26 08:03:40 EDT 2021

Last night's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

O.B. Buchana,  Southern Soul Brothers,  Southern Soul Brother,  Ecko

Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra,  Over & Over,  Not In
My Lifetime,  Blue Dot

Johnny Rawls,  Memphis Still Got Soul,  The Best Of...,  Catfood

Tia Carroll,  Even When I'm Not Alone,  You Gotta Have It, Little Village

Robert Cray,  I've Slipped Her Mind,  False Accusations,  Hightone

Willie Clayton,  Hole In The Wall,  Born To Sing,  End Zone

Skylar Rogers,  Back To Memphis,  Firebeather,  SR

Gary Moore,  I'm Tore Down,  How Blue Can You Get,  Provogue

Mary Stokes Band,  Can't Hold Out Much Longer,  Coming Home,  MSB

Curtis Salgado,  I Don't Do That No More,  Damage Control, Alligator

Dexter Allen,  Blues Eyed Girl,  Keep Moving On,  Endless Blues

Bob Corritore,  Wang Dang Doodle,  Spider In My Stew,  VizzTone

Johnnie Taylor,  Last Two Dollars,  Good Love,  Malaco

Chris Cain,  Hush Money,  Raisin' Cain, Alligator

Downchild Blues Band,  Wednesday Night,  Good Times Guaranteed,  Blue Wave

Dumpstaphunk,  Itchy Boo,  Where Do We Go From Here,  Provogue

Tower of Power,  What Is Hip,  Anthology,  Warners

Fuel Junkie,  All Out,  All Out,  FJ

Walter Trout,  Final Curtain Call,  Ordinary Madness,  Provogue

Walter Trout,  Got A Broken Heart,  Walter Trout, Ruf

Selwyn Birchwood,  Mama Knows Best,  Living In A Burning House,  Alligator

Grainne Duffy,  Don't You Cry For Me,  Voodoo Blues,  GB

Christopher Dean,  Watchin' Me Watchin' You,  Songs From French Street,
Lost World

http://jazz901.org