[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210425

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Apr 25 19:13:15 EDT 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210425 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

R.I.P. PAUL OSCHER (April 5, 1950 – April 18, 2021)
Muddy Waters/Muddy Waters: Live (At Mr. Kelly's)/Mudcat/Chess Records
Muddy Waters/They Call Me Muddy Waters/Blind Man/Chess Records
Paul Oscher/The Deep Blues Of Paul Oscher/Dirty Dealin' Mama/Blues
Planet Records
Paul Oscher/Cool Cat/Mississippi Poem (Featuring Russell Lee)/Blues
Fidelity Recordings
Paul Oscher/Cool Cat/Poor Man Blues (Featuring Russell Lee)/Blues
Fidelity Recordings
PSA Help Volcano St Vincent
ID - Hungry Williams
Paul Oscher/Cool Cat/Cool Cat (R&b) Prologue/Blues Fidelity Recordings
Paul Oscher/Cool Cat/Cool Cat (R&b) Long Version/Blues Fidelity Recordings

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Walter Broes & The Mercenaries/Nice and Neat-Smoker -
Single/Smoker/Rootz Rumble
Walter Broes & The Mercenaries/Nice and Neat-Smoker - Single/Nice And
Neat/Rootz Rumble
Kirk Nelson & Jambalaya West/Lagniappe/Hot Diggity/Indie
PSA COVID Vaccination Phase 2 english
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Kirk Nelson & Jambalaya West/Lagniappe/I Love the Life I Live/Indie
Jimmie Bratcher/I'm Hungry/Government Cheese/Ain't Skeert Tunes
Jimmie Bratcher/I'm Hungry/Bacon Is On My Mind/Ain't Skeert Tunes
Billy F. Gibbons/Hardware/West Coast Junkie/Concord Records
Billy F. Gibbons/Hardware/Desert High/Concord Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Frank Hutchison/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/The Last Scene Of The
Titanic/Columbia Records
Leroy Carr/Legends Of The Blues: Volume 1/Stormy Night Blues/Columbia
Records
Charley Patton/Legends Of The Blues: Volume 1/Revenue Man Blues/Columbia
Records
Johnny Shines/Traditional Delta Blues/Ramblin' Blues/Biography Records
Ma Rainey/Blues Masters Vol. 11: Classic Blues Women/Daddy Goodbye
Blues/Rhino Records
PSA fundingdrivesponsorsad
ID – Reverend Freakchild
Otis Rush/1956-1958 Cobra Recordings/Double Trouble/Paula Records
Big Maybelle w. Orchestra under the direction of Danny Mendelsohn/Blues
Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/I'm Getting 'Long Alright/Rhino Records
AD Track VICTO TQA. Tamayuge – Away
AD Track 40  CaribPatties Announcer
ID - Watermelon Slim_03-can't be satitsfied
Ruth Brown/The No.1 Blues Collection/5-10-15 Hours/Stardust Entertainment
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Personal Manager/Atlantic

PREVIEWING WEBCAST SATURDAY MAY 1
https://www.facebook.com/events/784305762464747/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/784305762464747/>
Riot And The Blues Devils/The Roxboro Sessions/How Many Times/Indie
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate <http://ckut.ca/donate>
and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha
Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE
SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

--