[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210418

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Apr 18 19:14:39 EDT 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210418 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

WARM UP WITH A FEW SINGLES
Jose Ramirez/Whatever She Wants/Whatever She Wants/Delmark Records
Myles Goodwyn/Will The Last Voice I Hear Be An Angel/Will The Last Voice
I Hear Be An Angel/
Wee Willie Walker & The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra/Not In My
Lifetime/Over And Over/Blue Dot Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Reverend Freakchild/Supramundane Blues/Personal Jesus/Treated And
Released Records
Spokenword-Ad May 2nd
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Reverend Freakchild/Supramundane Blues/Jesus Just left Chicago/Treated
And Released Records
Grandaddy Short Leg/Firewater Sessions Vol II/Chicken Fingers/Indie
Grandaddy Short Leg/Firewater Sessions Vol II/Walk A Good Line/Indie
Peter Parcek/Mississippi Suitcase/Mississippi Suitcase (Slight Return)/Indie
PSA COVID Vaccination Phase 2 english
ID - Sunday Wilde
Peter Parcek/Mississippi Suitcase/Until My Love Comes Down/Indie
Davy Knowles/Roll Away - Revisited/Outside Women Blues/Indie
Davy Knowles/Roll Away - Revisited/Gotta Leave/Indie
Smiling Jack Smith & The New Panama Limited/Nowhere To Go But Up/Another
Year Gone/Indie
PSA message_anti_racism_english
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Smiling Jack Smith & The New Panama Limited/Nowhere To Go But Up/Only
The Blues Remains/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Johnny Shines/Traditional Delta Blues/Sitting On Top of the
World/Biography Records
Earl Hooker/Screaming and Crying/Blue Guitar/Fantastic Voyage
Lonesome Sundown/Sound Of The Swamp: The Best Of Excello Records, Vol
1/My Home Is A Prison/Rhino Records
Willie Mabon/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Some Time I Wonder/Paula Records
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown/Screaming and Crying/Atomic Energy/Fantastic
Voyage
Ray Charles/75 R&b Classics/Drown in My Own Tears/
Al Hibbler/Blues Masters Vol. 13: New York City Blues/After The Lights
Go Down Low/Rhino Records
Clarence Hollimon/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Blues For Carol/Black Top Records
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Laundromat Blues/Atlantic

PREVIEWING SATURDAY'S WEBCAST
https://www.facebook.com/events/1361000084265225/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1361000084265225/>
Cliff Stevens/Nobody But You/Nobody But You/Indie
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate <http://ckut.ca/donate>
and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha
Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE
SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

--