[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/17/21 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 18 11:59:17 EDT 2021

9PM

Freddie King / She’s aBurglar / Burglar / Polydor

Katie Webster / Pussycat Moan/ Two-Fisted Mama! / Alligator

-

Gary Moore / How Blue Can YouGet / How Blue Can You Get / Provogue

Joe Bonamassa / High ClassGirl / Royal Tea / J&R Adventures

-

Samatha Fish / She Don’t LiveAround Here / Kill or Be Kind / Rounder

Tommy Castro and thePainkillers / Blues All Around Me / Stompin’ Ground / Alligator

-

Ivy Ford / Hypocrisy / Single/ Ivy Ford Music

Robert Cray Band / You Can’tMake Me Change / That’s What I Heard / Nozzle

-

NewMoon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers / Black Water / Volume 2 / Stony Plain

NoraJean Wallace / Evidence / Blues Woman / Severn

-

Rev.Peyton’s Big Damn Band / Dirty Hustlin’ / Dance Songs for Hard Times / FamilyOwned

GA-20/ Sit Down Baby / Single / Karma Chief

 10PM

TajMahal & Keb’ Mo’ / Shake Me in Your Arms / TajMo / Concord

TinsleyEllis / Foolin’ Yourself / Ice Cream in Hell / Alligator

-

JoseRamirez / Whatever She Wants / Single / Delmark

JoannaConnor / Part Time Love / 4801 South Indiana Avenue / KTBA

-

Clarence“Gatemouth” Brown / Going Back to Louisiana / Back to Bogalusa / Blue Thumb

KatDanser / Frenchman Street Shake / One Eye Open / Black Hen

-

DaveSpecter / Ponchatoula Way / Blues from the Inside Out / Delmark

MariaMuldaur with Tuba Skinny / I Like You Best of All / Let’s Get Happy Together /Stony Plain

-

SeanCostello / Can’t Let Go / We Can Get Together / Delta Groove Music

MaryLane / Travelin’ Woman / Travelin’ Woman / Woman of the Blues – Owl Music &Media

-

BessieSmith / Gimme A Pigfoot / The Final Chapter / Columbia Legacy

BobbyRush / Shake for Me / Rawer Than Raw / Deep Rush

 11PM

AlbertCollins, Robert Cray, Johnny Copeland / Blackjack / Showdown! / Alligator

BobCorritore & Friends / Why Am I Treated So Bad / Spider in My Stew /Vizztone SWMAF

-

MikeFlanigin / West Texas Blues / West Texas Blues / Black Betty Records

CrystalThomas / No Cure for the Blues / Now Dig This! / Dialtone

-

JimmyJohnson / I Need You So Bad / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

MorrySochat & The Special 20s / Mary Jane / Dig In / Galaxie

-

AnneHarris / Over / Single / Rugged Road Records

OtisTaylor / Banjo Bam Bam / Fantasizing About Being Black / Trance Blues Festival

-

JohnPrimer / You Shouldn’t Tell a Lie / The Soul of a Blues Man / Blues HouseProductions

BillyFlynn / The Lucky Kind / Lonesome Highway / Delmark

-

ToronzoCannon / The Preacher, The Politician, or The Pimp / The Preacher, ThePolitician, or The Pimp / Alligator

 RichGordon

WNIJ-FM

3219Green Dale Drive

Rockford,IL 61109-1535