[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/10/21 Saturday Night Blues - WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 11 11:53:37 EDT 2021

9PM

AlbertKing / I’ll Play the Blues for You (Parts 1 and 2) / I’ll Play the Blues forYou / Stax

KokoTaylor / Hard Pill to Swallow / Old School / Alligator

-

BobCorritore & Friends / I Can’t Shake This Feeling / Spider in My Stew / VizztoneSWMAF

NoraJean Wallace / I’ve Been Watching You / Blues Woman / Severn

-

TomHolland & The Shuffle Kings / More Things Change / No Fluff, Just the Stuff/ E Natchel Records

JohnPrimer & The Real Deal Bluesband / That Will Never Do / That Will Never Do/ Wolf

-

GuitarGabriel / Southland Blues / Hanging Tree Guitars / Music Maker ReliefFoundation

Jimmy“Duck” Holmes / Catfish Blues / Cypress Grove / Easy Eye Sound

-

ShemekiaCopeland / Walk Until I Ride / Uncivil War / Alligator

AJFullerton / The Forgiver and the Runaway / The Forgiver and the Runaway /Vizztone

-

CashMcCall / One Who’s Got a Lot / Single / Nola Blue

GA-20/ No No / Single / Karma Chief

 10PM

Otis Rush / It’s My Own Fault/ Ain’t Enough Comin’ In / This Way Up – Mercury

Bonnie Raitt / Gnawin’ on It/ Silver Lining / Capitol

-

Tia Carroll / Leaving Again /You Gotta Have It / Living Village Foundation

Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Black Diamond Love / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator

-

Taj Mahal / Strong Man Holler/ Maestro / Heads Up International

Kat Danser / Get Right,Church / One Eye Open / Black Hen

-

The Nick Moss Band featuringDennis Gruenling / Me and My Friends / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

Joanna Connor / For the Loveof a Man / 4801 South Indiana Avenue / KTBA

-

The Hungry Williams / HaveYou Seen My Baby? / Brand New Thing / Rochelle Records

Chris Cain / As Long As YouGet What You Want / Raisin’ Cain / Alligator

-

Dave Specter / The BluesAin’t Nothin’ / Blues from the Inside Out / Delmark

 11PM

JimmyJohnson / Rattlesnake / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

JohnMayall / I’m As Good As Gone / Single / 40 Below Records

-

SundayWilde / All Alone / Peace in Trouble / Self Release

ErwinHelfer and The Chicago Boogie Ensemble / Doxy / Celebrate the Journey / TheSirens

-

MonsterMike Welch and Mike Ledbetter / I’m Gonna Move to Another Country / RightPlace, Right Time / Delta Groove Music

LizMandeville / Online Love Affair / Fire / Blue Kitty Music

-

RoryBlock / If You’re a Viper / Prove It on Me / Stony Plain

BuddyGuy / Whiskey for Sale / The Blues Is Alive and Well / RCA Silvertone

-

CurtisSalgado / The Fix Is In / Damage Control / Alligator

VeronicaLewis / Is You Is My Baby / You Ain’t Unlucky / Blue Heart

-

SelwynBirchwood / Searching for My Tribe / Living in a Burning House / Alligator

 RichGordon
WNIJ-FM

3219Green Dale Drive

Rockford,IL 61109-1535