[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20210404

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Apr 4 19:21:40 EDT 2021

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20210404 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca
<www.ckut.ca>

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

KEEN ON EASTER?
William Clarke/Deluxe Edition/Easter Bunny Boogie/Alligator Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Reverend John Lee Hooker, Jr./Listen To The Spirit - single/Listen To
The Spirit (fea Charlie Musselwhite and Eddie Mininfield)/Steppin Stone
Records
Cole Myronuk & the Wild/Eleven/Eyes Of A Woman/Boreal Oasis
PSA COVID  Red Zone March - April English
ID - David Rotundo
Urban Ditchweed/Eleven/No Mans Land/Boreal Oasis
The JB Band/Eleven/Hearts Desire/Boreal Oasis
Chris Cain/Raisin' Cain/Hush Money/Alligator Records
Chris Cain/Raisin' Cain/Born To Play/Alligator Records
The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band/Dance Songs For Hard Times/I'll Pick
You Up/Family Owned Records
AD TRACK postfundingdrivead
ID - Reverend Peyton
The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band/Dance Songs For Hard Times/Crime To
Be Poor/Family Owned Records
Gary Kendall/Dusty & Pearl Revisited Volume One/Spread The Love w/ John
Mays, John Dickie, Johnnie Wright/47 Records
Gary Kendall/Dusty & Pearl Revisited Volume One/Lucky At Love w/ Judy
Brown/47 Records
Delgres/4:00AM/4 ed maten/Pias
PSA message_anti_racism_english
ID - John Weeks Band
Delgres/4:00AM/Just Vote For Me/Pias

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS
Bumble Bee Slim/Greatest 1920s & 1930s Blues Licks/Bricks in My
Pillow/Master Classics Records
The Two Charlies/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Tired Feeling
Blues/Columbia Records
Michael Jerome Browne/Can't Keep A Good Man Down/Married Woman/Borealis
Records
Otis Spann/Rare Chicago Blues (1962-1968)/Blues For Martin Luther
King/Bullseye Blues
John Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Moonlight Blues/Paula Records
AD TRACK Sandra Bouza  April 10
ID - Reverend Freakchild
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Help The Poor/MCA Records
Muddy Waters/Muddy & The Wolf/Long Distance Call/Chess Records
PSA COVID Vaccination Phase 2
ID - Angel Forrest
Larry McCray/Delta Hurricane/Soul Shine/Pointblank Records
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/Walk Until I Ride/Alligator Records

PREVIEWING SATURDAY'S WEBCAST
https://www.facebook.com/events/455620482363274/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/455620482363274/>
Blue Moon Marquee/Bare Knuckles and Brawn/The Red Devil Himself/Indie
-----------------------------
OUR FUNDRAISER HAS ENDED BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOUR GENEROSITY! PLEASE
SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate <http://ckut.ca/donate>
and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha
Cha Cha In Blue"! And check out our merch! CKUT HOODIES $40!!! TURNTABLE
SLIPMATS $15!!!  COOL TEES $20!!! https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store
<https://www.ckut.ca/en/content/store> Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
<mailto:ckutblue@colba.net>

-- John Detcheverry mailto:ckutblue@colba.net