[Blues-l] Playlist: 4/3/21 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Apr 4 11:49:58 EDT 2021

9PM

SonSeals / Can’t Hear Nothing But the Blues / Nothing But the Truth / Alligator

EttaJames / Groove Me / The Dreamer / Verve Forecast

-

ChrisCain / I Don’t Know Exactly What’s Wrong with My Baby / Raisin’ Cain /Alligator

KatDanser / Lonely & The Dragon / One Eye Open / Black Hen Music

-

BBKing / The Thrill Is Gone / Live in Japan / MCA

LarryMcCray / Blues Is My Business / Believe It / Magnolia

-

JoannaConnor / Part Time Love / 4801 South Indiana Avenue / KTBA

PerryWeber & The Devilles / Don’t Take Advantage / The Riot Act / Stumpy DogMusic

-

DexterAllen / F.A.B.U.L.I.S.T. Woman / Keep Moving On / Endless Blues

JoyannParker / Gone So Long / Out of the Dark / Hopeless Romantics

-

Rev.Peyton’s Big Damn Band / Ways and Means / Dance Songs for Hard Times / FamilyOwned

GA-20/ Sit Down Baby / Single / Karma Chief

 10PM

Muddy Waters / I’m YourHoochie Coochie Man / I’m Ready / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy

Muddy Waters / Crosseyed Cat/ Hard Again / Epic – Blue Sky – Legacy

-

Bob Corritore & Friends /Spider in My Stew / Spider in My Stew / Vizztone SWMAF

Nora Jean Wallace / Rag andBucket / Blues Woman / Severn

-

Shemekia Copeland / Give Godthe Blues / Uncivil War / Alligator

William Clarke / Easter BunnyBoogie / Deluxe Edition / Alligator

-

Dave Specter & BillyBranch / The Ballad of George Floyd / Single / Delmark

Mavis Staples / No Time forCryin’ / Live in London / Anti

-

Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Giving Up on Your Love / The Big Sound of Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Alligator

Annika Chambers / Let ThatSass Out / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

-

Cash McCall / Blues ComingDown / Single / Nola Blue

Kim Wilson / Wingin’ It /Take Me Back! / M.C. Records 2

 11PM

Junior Wells / Early in theMorning / Hoodoo Man Blues / Delmark

Buddy Guy / The Blues IsAlive and Well / The Blues Is Alive and Well / RCA Silvertone

-

Crystal Thomas / The BluesAin’t Nothing But Some Pain / Now Dig This! / Dialtone

Damon Fowler / Some ThingsChange / Alafia Moon / Landslide

-

Sunday Wilde / Trouble /Peace in Trouble / Self Release

Erwin Helfer and the ChicagoBoogie Ensemble / St. James Infirmary / Celebrate the Journey / The Sirens

-

Selwyn Birchwood / She’s aDime / Living in a Burning Building / Alligator

Demetria Taylor / Riverboat /Tribute – Delmark’s 65th Anniversary / Delmark

-

The Cash Box Kings / BluesmanNext Door / Hail to the Kings / Alligator

John Primer / Still Calledthe Blues / The Soul of a Blues Man / Blues House Productions

-

Martin Lang / Juicy Lucy /Bad Man / Random Chance

 Rich Gordon
WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109-1535