Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 27 22:13:59 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Gerod Rayborn,  Night Time Lovers,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty Soul Soul,  Ecko

Johnny Iguana,  Hot Dog Mama,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,  Delmark

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  The Gypsy Woman Told Me,  The Gypsy Woman
Told Me,  VizzTone

Jimmy Rogers,  Blues All Day Long,  Complete Chess Recordings,  Chess

Downchild Blues Band,  Shotgun Blues,  Live At The TO Jazz Festival,
Downchild

Gerald McClendon,  It's Over Now,  Can't Nobody Stop Me Now,  Delta Roots

Sonny Green,  I Got There,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

Lucas Spinosa,  Beale Street Blues,  Friends & Legends Of Louisiana,  L&M
Star

Mighty Joe Young,  Got A Bad Case Of Lovin' You,  Blues With A Touch Of
Soul,  Delmark

Nora Jean Bruso,  Martell,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Chris Cain,  I Believe I Got Off Cheap,  2020 Blues,  Alligator

Devin B. Thompson,  I Ain't No Good,  Tales Of The Soul,  Severn

Ruthie Foster,  Stone Love,  Live At The Paramount,  Blue Corn

Anthony Geraci,  Jelly Jelly,  Daydreams In Blue,  Shing Stone

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  Old School,  100 Years Of Blues,
Alligator

Sir Rod & The Blues Doctors,  Sanctified Blues,  Come Together,  Modern
Blues Harmonica

Eli Cook,  Miss Treatinest,  All Night Thing,  C.R.8

Hurricane Ruth,  Like Wildfire,  Good Life,  American Showplace

John Nemeth,  Sweep The Shack,  Stronger Than Strong,  NOLA Blue

Louisiana's Le Roux,  One Of Those Days,  One Of Those Days,  LeRoux

Molly Hatchet,  Dreams I'll Never See,  Greatest Hits,  Epic

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Higher Love,  Rise Up,  Stony Plain

http://jazz901.org