[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200927 (CORRECTED)

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 27 18:03:28 EDT 2020

PLEASE DISREGARD EARLIER PLAYLIST

running blues radio show

CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200927 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A TASTE OF WEEKEND BLUES INTERNATIONAL DE MONTREAL http://www.wbim.ca/
Gab Padilla/Roadburns/Cigarette/Indie
Bloodshot Bill/Bandcamp/Get Loose Or Get Lost/Indie
PSA Wash Hands EN
ID – Ben Racine
Ben Racine/Live At Cha Cha Cha In Blue/Bootprint/Indie
Moon Rat/Vigilante Man/Indie
Jim Zeller and Jimmy James/Live At Cha Cha Cha In Blue/Brother From
Another Planet/Indie
50 caribbean food factory General Ad
ID – Blind Lemon Pledge
Margaret Tracteur/Bandcamp/Lil' Lonesome Drinker Me/Indie
Camelcohols/Bandcamp/Telephone Blues/Indie
Skinny Leigh/Mt. Sutton Session/Shed The Skin/Indie
Riot And The Blues Devils/The Roxboro Sessions/How Many Times/Indie
Miche Love/Miche Love/I Got My People/Indie
The Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/A Thing Called Love/Disco Fairy Records
Cliff Stevens/Nobody But You/Nobody But You/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dustin Arbuckle And The Damnations/My Getaway/Swingling/Indie
Dustin Arbuckle And The Damnations/My Getaway/My Getaway/Indie
Kurt Allen/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/Indie
PSA Public Transit
ID -Reverend Freakchild
Kurt Allen/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/How Long/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Peetie Wheatstraw/Peetie Wheatstraw Vol. 1 1930-1932/Devil's
Son-In-Law/Document Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/How Blue Can You Get/MCA Records
Koko Taylor/What It Takes: The Chess Years/I Got What It Takes/Chess Records
Otis Rush/The No.1 Blues Collection/I Can't Quit You Baby/Stardust
Entertainment
Prison Radio PSA
ID – Deborah Coleman
Albert Collins/The Complete Imperial Recordings/Conversation With
Collins/EMI Records
Cub Koda & The Houserockers/Hound Dog Taylor: A Tribute/Take
Five/Alligator Records
Keb' Mo'/Suitcase/The Itch/Sony BMG Music
Popa Chubby/Put On My Tin Foil Hat/Put On My Tin Foil Hat/Indie

LIVE ALBUM LAUNCH FRIDAY, OCT 2 @ THE WHEEL CLUB 3373 Cavendish,
Montreal Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/3103385233117380/
BluesReel/Saint-Quentin/Saint-Quentin/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut