[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200927

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 27 17:58:10 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200927 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

A TASTE OF WEEKEND BLUES INTERNATIONAL DE MONTREAL http://www.wbim.ca/
Gab Padilla/Roadburns/Cigarette/Indie
Bloodshot Bill/Bandcamp/Get Loose Or Get Lost/Indie
PSA Wash Hands EN
ID – Ben Racine
Ben Racine/Live At Cha Cha Cha In Blue/Bootprint/Indie
Moon Rat/Vigilante Man/Indie
Jim Zeller and Jimmy James/Live At Cha Cha Cha In Blue/Brother From
Another Planet/Indie
50 caribbean food factory General Ad
ID – Blind Lemon Pledge
Margaret Tracteur/Bandcamp/Lil' Lonesome Drinker Me/Indie
Camelcohols/Bandcamp/Telephone Blues/Indie
Skinny Leigh/Mt. Sutton Session/Shed The Skin/Indie
Riot And The Blues Devils/The Roxboro Sessions/How Many Times/Indie
Miche Love/Miche Love/I Got My People/Indie
The Ria Reece Band/Out All Night/A Thing Called Love/Disco Fairy Records
Cliff Stevens/Nobody But You/Nobody But You/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dustin Arbuckle And The Damnations/My Getaway/Swingling/Indie
Dustin Arbuckle And The Damnations/My Getaway/My Getaway/Indie
Kurt Allen/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/Indie
PSA Public Transit
ID -Reverend Freakchild
Kurt Allen/Whiskey, Women & Trouble/How Long/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Little Willie John/28 Big Ones/Need Your Love So Bad/King Records
Bessie Smith/The No.1 Blues Collection/Gimme a Pigfoot/Stardust
Entertainment
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith/Together/Get Aquainted Blues (Take 5)/Koch Jazz
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
ID – Robben Ford
Pat Hare/The Sun Records Story/I'm Gonna Murder My Baby/Sun Records
Ray Charles/75 R&b Classics/The Right Time/
Roy Buchanan/YouTube/The Messiah Will Come Again (Live 1976)/
Kirk Fletcher/I'm Here And I'm Gone/You Went Back On Your Word/JSP Records

LIVE ALBUM LAUNCH FRIDAY OCT 2 @ THE WHEEL CLUB 3373 Cavendish, Montreal
Qc https://www.facebook.com/events/3103385233117380/
BluesReel/Saint-Quentin/Saint-Quentin/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net