[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/26/20 Saturday Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 27 12:39:32 EDT 2020

1PM

LutherAllison / Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is / Soul Fixin’ Man / Alligator

SonSeals / Funky Bitch / Lettin’ Go / Telarc

-

ElvinBishop & Charlie Musselwhite / 100 Years of Blues / 100 Years of Blues /Allligator

NoraJean Wallace / I’m a Blues Woman / Blues Woman / Severn

-

BobbyRush / Honey Bee, Sail On / Rawer Than Raw / Thirty Tigers – Deep Rush

JohnNemeth / Work for Love / Stronger Than Strong / Nola Blue

-

RoryBlock / Wayward Girl Blues / Prove It on Me / Stony Plain

DustinArbuckle and the Damnations / Daniel Fought the Lion / My Getaway / SelfRelease

-

TheJimmys / Take You Back / Gotta Have It / Brown Cow Productions

DavidBrinston / This Is the Real Blues / I’m an O.G. / Ecko

-

MarkHummel / Five Long Years / Wayback Machine / Electro-Fi

 2PM

Taj Mahal & Keb’ Mo’ /Shake Me in Your Arms / Tajmo / Concord

Billy Branch & The Sonsof Blues / My Babe / Roots and Branches – The Songs of Little Walter /Alligator

-

Robert Cray Band / This Man /That’s What I Heard / Nozzle

Savoy Brown / Jaguar Car /Ain’t Broke Yet / Quarto Valley

-

Bettye LaVette / Blues for theWeepers / Blackbirds / Verve

Joe Bonamassa / Just ‘Cos YouCan Don’t Me You Should / Redemption

-

B.B. King / The World GoneWrong / One Kind Favor / Geffen

Koko Taylor / Black Rat / OldSchool / Alligator

-

Jimmy Johnson / Strange ThingsHappening / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

Sonny Green / I Beg YourPardon / Found! One Soul Singer / Little Village Foundation

-

Chris Cain / I Believe I GotOff Cheap / Raising Cain / Alligator

Kat Riggins / No Sale / CryOut / Gulf Coast Records

 3PM

Magic Slim & TheTeardrops / Loving You Is the Best Thing That Happened to Me / Midnight Blues /Blind Pig

Lil’ Ed and The BluesImperials / Woman, Take a Bow / Full Tilt / Alligator

-

Mike Wheeler Band / Sad Stateof the World / Turn It Up!! / Delmark

Walter Trout / Make It Right/ Ordinary Madness / Provogue

-

Lisa Mann / That’s All / OldGirl / Jay Ray Records

Johnny Rawls / Money / WhereHave All the Soul Men Gone / Third Street Cigar Records

-

Ronnie Earl & TheBroadcasters / In the Dark / Rise Up / Stony Plain

The Nick Moss Band featuringDennis Gruenling / Me and My Friends / Lucky Guy! / Alligator

-

Johnny Nicholas / Mule andthe Devil / Mistaken Identity / Valcour Records

David Bromberg Band / BigRoad / Big Road / Red House

-

GA-20 / Cut You Loose / LiveVol.1 / Karma Chief

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109