[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200920

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 20 19:40:49 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200920 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite/100 Years Of Blues/Birds Of A
Feather/Alligator Records
Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite/100 Years Of Blues/100 Years Of
Blues/Alligator Records
Tony D/Speak No Evil/Fat City Blues/Indie
GATHERINGS MAX 10 people
ID - Alec McElcheran
Tony D/Speak No Evil/Turn Out The Lights/Indie
A Family Curse/L.A. Blues/L.A. Blues/Indie
One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
A Family Curse/L.A. Blues/In Every Town/Indie
Bette Smith/The Good The Bad And The Bette/Fistful Of Dollars/Ruf Records
Wash Hands EN
ID - Chris Vachon_Roomful of Blues
Bette Smith/The Good The Bad And The Bette/Don't Skip Out On Me/Ruf Records
Lucas Spinosa/Friends & Legends Of Louisiana/Beale Street Blues/Indie
Prison Radio PSA
ID – Jeff Jensen
Lucas Spinosa/Friends & Legends Of Louisiana/Southern Side Of Life/Indie
Eric Johanson/Below Sea Level/Buried Above Ground/Nola Blue Records
ID – Tab Benoit
Eric Johanson/Below Sea Level/Hammer On The Stone/Nola Blue Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Little Willie John/28 Big Ones/Need Your Love So Bad/King Records
Bessie Smith/The No.1 Blues Collection/Gimme a Pigfoot/Stardust
Entertainment
Herb Ellis & Stuff Smith/Together/Get Aquainted Blues (Take 5)/Koch Jazz
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
ID – Robben Ford
Pat Hare/The Sun Records Story/I'm Gonna Murder My Baby/Sun Records
Ray Charles/75 R&b Classics/The Right Time/
Roy Buchanan/YouTube/The Messiah Will Come Again (Live 1976)/
Kirk Fletcher/I'm Here And I'm Gone/You Went Back On Your Word/JSP Records

APPEARING LIVE  THURS SEP 24 @ UPSTAIRS JAZZ BAR & GRILL 1254 MacKay Mtl
http://upstairsjazz.com/
Shawn McPherson and the Jive Band/The Moon of June/The Moon of June/Indie

APPEARING LIVE FRI SEP 25 @ Maison De La Culture Pointe-Aux-Trembles
14001, rue Notre-Dame Est, Pointe-aux-Trembles, QC, Canada
https://www.facebook.com/events/604934270206269/
Durham County Poets/Hand Me Down Blues/One Lonely Toothbrush/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net