Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 13 22:15:19 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

John Cummings,  Memphis Blues Brothers,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,
Ecko

Bobby Rush,  Honey Bee, Sail On,  Rawer Than Raw, Deep Rush

Muddy Waters Tribute Band,  Honey Bee,  You're Gonna Miss Me,  Telarc

Kat Riggins,  Burn It All Down,  Cry Out,  Gulf Coast

Walter Trout,  Clouds On The Horizon,  Full Circle,  Ruf

Linsey Alexander,  I Got A Woman,  Live At Rosa's, Delmark

Sugar Ray & The Bluetones,  Numb & Dumb,  Too Far From The Bar,  Severn

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Blues For J,  Rise Up,  Stony Plain

Jimmy McGriff,  M.G. Blues,  I've Got a Women,  Sue

Kenny Blues Boss Wayne,  Lost & Found,  Go, Just Do It,  Stony Plain

Ju Evans,  Haters,  All About Soul,  Ecko

Andrew Big Voice Odom,  Take Me Back To East St. Louis,  Farther Up The
Road,  Bluesway

Lucas Spinosa,  Beale Street Blues,  Friends & Legends Of Louisiana,  L&M
Star

Andrew Jr Boy Jones & Kerrie Jones,  Blues Party,  Jr. Boy & Kerrie's
Blues,  GalexC

Savoy Brown,  Crying Guitar,  Ain't Done Yet,  Quarto Valley

Lloyd Jones,  A True Love Never Dies,  Tennessee Run,  VizzTone

The Nighthawks,  Baby It's Time,  Tryin' To Get To You,  EllerSoul

Ron Thompson,  When You Walk That Walk,  From The Patio,  Little Village

Sir Rod & The Blues Doctors,  Sanctified Blues,  Come Together,  Modern
Blues Harmonica

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  Ain't Gonna Be No Cuttin' Loose,  Gypsy Woman
Told Me,  SWAMF/VizzTone

Chris Cain,  I Believe I Got Off Cheap,  2020 Blues,  Alligator

Crooked Eye Tommy,  Angel Of Mercy,  Hot Coffee And Pain,  Plano Road

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Stone Free,  Vol.1,  Stony Plain

http://www.jazz901.org