[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200913

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 13 19:22:52 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200913 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

SOME DECENT RECENT ... CANADIAN BLUES RELEASES
JW Jones/Sonic Departures/When It All Comes Down/Solid Blues Records
Bad Luck Woman & Her Misfortunes/Cruel Thing/So Good/Indie
Downchild Blues Band/50th Anniversary Live At The Toronto Jazz
Festival/Shotgun Blues/Indie
Prison Radio PSA
ID – Donnie Walsh
Peter Karp/Magnificent Heart/Cool Cool Thing/Indie
Wayne Nicholson & John Campbelljohn/Elmore's Blues/I Believe/Grindstone
Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dione Taylor/Spirits In The Water/Workin'/Indie
Dione Taylor/Spirits In The Water/Water/Indie
Liam Doherty/Modern.Magic.Melody/Wipe My Weeping Eyes/Indie
PSA Back To School English
ID – Layla Zoe
Liam Doherty/Modern.Magic.Melody/Vigilante Man/Indie
Oliver Sean feat. R.I.P/Devil is Back/Devil is Back/Indie
Oliver Sean feat. R.I.P/Devil is Back/Blues Dance/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
T-Bone Walker/Guitar Legends the Best Guitar Songs/Call It Stormy
Monday/Boulevard Recordings
Jimmy Yancey/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/35th And
Dearborn/Document Records
Meade "Lux" Lewis/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Six Wheel
Chaser/Document Records
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
Langston Hughes & Leonard Feather/The Beat Generation/Blues
Montage/Rhino Records
George Benson & Jack McDuff/The New Boss Guitar Of George Benson/I Don't
Know/Prestige
Jimmy Witherspoon & Robben Ford/Live/Kansas City/Rhino Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Paying The Cost To Be The Boss/MCA Records
Ad Track 55 MANGO BAY
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Darrell Nulisch/Times Like These/Times Like These/Severn Records
Johnny Adams/Johnny Adams Sings Doc Pomus: The Real Me/I Underestimated
You/Rounder Records

APPEARING LIVE SAT SEP 19 @ AQUARIUM CAFE BAR 2923 Masson, Mtl
http://www.aquariumcafebar.ca/
Pat Loiselle/Sonny Boy Gumbo's Blues/Nicky's Shuffle/Indie

APPEARING LIVE  THURS SEP17 @ UPSTAIRS JAZZ BAR & GRILL 1254 MacKay Mtl
http://upstairsjazz.com/
Ben Racine Band/Live À Montréal/Grand New Brew/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net