[Blues-l] Playlist: 9/11/20 Friday Night Blues - WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Sep 13 12:30:55 EDT 2020

9PM

JohnnyWinter / Be Careful with a Fool / Johnny Winter / Columbia

MuddyWaters / Mannish Boy / Hard Again / Epic-Blue Sky- Legacy

-

BobbyRush / Let Me in Your House / Rawer Than Raw / Thiry Tigers – Deep Rush

WalterTrout / All Out of Tears / Ordinary Madness / Provogue

-

RoryBlock / If You’re a Viper / Prove It on Me / Stony Plain

DougMacLeod / Zu-Zu Woman / Brand New Eyes / Reference Recordings

-

RonnieEarl & The Broadcasters / Higher Love / Higher Love / Rise Up / Stony Plain

AlBasile / After I’m Gone / Last Hand / Sweetspot

-

GlennDavis / Blues Is a Lonely Place / Bone Apetit / Moonfish

GuyKing / It’s About the Dollar Bill / Truth / Delmark

-

CurtisSalgado / The Longer That I Live / Damage Control / Alligator

DonBryant / Your Love Is to Blame / You Make Me Feel / Fat Possum

 10PM

Buddy Guy / You Did the Crime/ The Blues Is Alive and Well / Silvertone RCA

Andy Watts featuring ElizaNeals / Blues of the Month Club / Supergroove / Booga Music – Vizztone

-

John Nemeth / Bars / StrongerThan Strong / Nola Blue

Robert Cray Band / This Man /That’s What I Heard / Nozzle

-

Canned Heat / Bullfrog Blues/ Reheated / Dali

Rory Gallagher / Who’s ThatComing / Blues / Chess

-

Ron Thompson / Doctor Brown /From the Patio – Live at Poor House Bistro Vol. 1 / Little Village Foundation

The Cash Box Kings / BluesmanNext Door / Hail to the Kings / Alligator

-

Jimmy Johnson / Rattlesnake /Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

Vanessa Collier / Leave YourHat On / Heart on the Line / Phenix Fire

-

Red’s Blues / Broke Down inthe Fast Lane / Broke Down in the Fast Lane / Self Release

Mark Hummel / Flim Flam /Wayback Machine / Electro-Fi

 11PM

Joe Bonamassa / If HeartachesWere Nickels / A New Day Now / J&R Adventures

Dion / Blues Comin’ On / Blueswith Friends / KTBA

-

Savoy Brown / Feel Like aGypsy / Ain’t Done Yet / Quarto Valley

Fleetwood Mac / I LovedAnother Woman / Peter Green’s Fleetwood Mac / Columbia

-

Johnny Iguana / Burning Fire/ Johnny Iguana’s Chicago Spectacular / Delmark

Hurricane Ruth / Torn in Two/ Good Life / American Showplace Music

-

The Smoke Wagon Blues Band /Mescaline / The Ballad of Albert Johnson / Self Release

Bettye LaVette / DrinkingAgain / Blackbirds / Verve

-

Kat Riggins / Cry Out / CryOut / Gulf Coast

The Nick Moss Band featuringDennis Gruenling / Lucky Guy / Lucky Guy / Alligator

-

The Reverend Peyton’s BigDamn Band & Don Flemons featuring Steve Cropper / Shake Your Money Maker –Single / Thirty Tigers

-

Sir Rod & The BluesDoctors / No More Doggin’ / Come Together / Another Modern Blues HarmonicaProduction

 Rich Gordon

WNIJ-FM

3219 Green Dale Drive

Rockford, IL 61109