Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Sep 6 22:28:51 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  There's A Rat Loose In My House  ,Memphis Monday
Morning,  Malaco

Johnny Burgin,  Samurai Harp Attack,  No Border Blues,  Delmark

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  Knockin' On Your Door,  The Gypsy Woman Told
Me,  SWAMF/VizzTone

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  Vol.1,
Stony Plain

The Nighthawks,  Tell Me What I Did Wrong,  Tryin' To Get To You,  EllerSoul

Son Seals,  The Sun Is Shing,  Spontaneous Combustion,  Alligator

Mark May,  BBQ & Blues,  Deep Dark Demon,  Gulf Coast

Big Twist & The Mellow Fellows,  Too Much Barbeque,  Live From Chicago,
Alligator

Downchild Blues Band,  I'm Gonna Tell Your Mama,  Live At The TO Jazz
Festival, Downchild

Big Time Sarah & BTS Express,  Downhome Blues,  Blues In The Year
One-D-One,  Delmark

Jaye Hammer,  Party At Home,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty Soul Soul,  Ecko

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Higher Love,  Rise Up,  Stony Plain

Al Basile,  Don't Toy With Me,  Last Hand,  Sweetspot

Gregg Martinez,  I Believe to My Soul,  Mac Daddy Mojeaux,  NOLA Blue

Lucas Spinosa,  Beale Street Blues,  Friends & Legends Of Louisiana,  L&M
Star

Neville Brothers,  Hey Pocky Way,  Fiyo On The Bayou,  A&M

Ron Thompson,  Doctor Brown,  From The Patio,  Little Village

Lefty Dizz,  Shake For Me,  Shake for Me,  Blues Reference

Anthony Geraci,  Jelly Jelly,  Daydreams In Blue, Shining Stone

Bill Blue,  Rainy Day In NYC,  Sing Like Thunder,  Adelphi

Ruthie Foster,  Stone Love,  Live At The Paramount,  Blue Corn

http://jazz901.org