[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200906

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Sep 6 17:32:52 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200906 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL
Johnny Winter/Johnny Winter/Good Morning Little Schoolgirl/Columbia Records
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets feat. Sam Myers/Rack 'Em Up/I'm Your
Professor/Black Top Records
Jimmy Bowskill/Old Soul/Schoolhouse/Indie
Saffire: The Uppity Blues Women/Deluxe Edition/School Teacher's
Blues/Alligator Records
Ad Track 50 caribbean food factory
ID - Mississippi Heat
Jimmy Reed/Greatest Hits/Go On To School/Highland Music
T-Bone Walker/T-Bone's That Way/When We Were Schoolmates/Charly Records
Bobby "Blue" Bland/I Pity The Fool -The Duke Recordings Vol. 1/I Learned
My Lesson/MCA Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Early In The Morning/Good Morning Little
Schoolgirl/Newsound 200 Ltd.
Eddy Clearwater/Hillbilly Blues/Wear My Class Ring On A Ribbon/Redita
Ad Track 46 Koumbit
ID - Watermelon Slim
Johnny Max Band/Forty Nine Minutes Of The Best We Have/(You're) A Lesson
I've Learned/Pour Soul Records
Phillipa Fallon/The Beat Generation/High School Drag/Rhino Records
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
ID – Delta Moon
Lawrence Lebo/Old School Girl/Old School Girl/On The Air Records
J. Geils Band/Anthology/Homework/Rhino-Atlantic
Ricky Paquette/Live!/Schoolboy Blues/Preservation Music
Arc Angels/Arc Angels/Paradise Cafe/Geffen

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/The Reckless One/Don't Have to Be/Gypsy
Soul Records
PSA 01 Gatherings gen. Pop
ID – Reverend Freakchild
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar/The Reckless One/I've Got A Feeling/Gypsy
Soul Records
Big Harp George/Living In The City/Build Myself an App/Blues Mountain
Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Barbecue Bob/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/Blind Pig Blues/Columbia
Records
Albert Ammons/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/Shout For Joy/Columbia
Records
Bill “Jazz” Gillum/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/Poor Boy
Blues/Columbia Records
Robert Belfour/Goin' Down South (Blues Sampler Vol. 2)/Old Black
Mattie/Inside Sounds
Pee Wee Crayton/Screaming and Crying/A Frosty Night/Fantastic Voyage
Ad Track 31 SN Transport
ID – Hurricane Ruth
Baby Face Willette/Stop And Listen/Worksong/Blue Note Records
Maria Muldaur/Meet Me Where They Play The Blues/Soothe Me/Telarc Blues
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown/Gate Swings/Toughen Up/Verve
Adam Karch/Moving Forward/Did You Get the Latest News/Disques Bros
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net