[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 10/31/2020

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:23:47 EDT 2020

  My show #1004.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was blues for Halloween.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481​
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org<http://www.90fm.org/>

October 31, 2020
Muddy Waters wi. Baby Face Leroy Trio /Rollin' and Tumbling' part 2 /Blues World of Little Walter /Delmark
This Date in Blues History
1927  Victoria Spivey /Blood Thirsty Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v17 /Blues Images
1930 Tommy Jordan (Lonnie Johnson) wi. Clara Smith /What Makes You Act Like That? /Essential /Classic Blues
1935  Bill Broonzy /Keep Your Hands Off Her /When the Sun Goes Down v3 /RCA
1935  Memphis Minnie /Selling My Pork Chops /When the Sun Goes Down v3 /RCA
1935  Casey Bill Weldon /My Stove Won't Work /Guitar Swing /Catfish
1935  Joe Williams /Baby Please Don't Go /Vol. 1 /Document
1939  Ida Cox /Fore Day Creep /Blues from the Vocation Vaults /One Day
1947  Smokey Hogg /Jivin' Little Woman /Deep Ellum Rambler /Ace
1979  Buddy Guy /When I Left Home /Stone Crazy /Alligator
199​1  John Primer /Double Trouble /Stuff You Gotta Watch /Earwig
1994  Larry Garner /she Should've Been Back /Too Blues /JSP
Birthday Girl Julia Lee  Boonesville Mo
wi. Jay McShann's KC Stompers /Come on Over to My House /That's What I Like /Proper
​Julia Lee and Her Boy Friends /I'll Get Along Somehow /That's What I Like /Proper
Julia Lee and Her Boy Friends /The Spinach Song /That's What I Like /Proper
Julia Lee /Just Chuck It (in a Bucket) /Kansa City Blues /Capitol
New on the Menu
Bobby Rush /Let Me in Your House /Rawer Than Raw /Deep Rush
Shemekia Copeland /In the Dark /Uncivil War /Alligator
Charlie Musselwhite wi. Elvin Bishop /Blues, Why Do You Worry Me? /100 Years of Blues /Alligator
Bobby Parker /Blues Get Off My Shoulder /Soul of the Blues /Rhythm and Blues.
Erin Harpe /Women be Wise /Meet Me in the Middle /Vizztone
Kim Wilson /Money, Marbles and Chalk /Take Me Back! The Bigtone Sessions /M.C
Ray Norcia /What I Put You Through /Too Far from the Bar /Severn
Nora Jean Wallace /I've Been Watching You /Blues Woman /Severn
Saturday Blue Plate Special "Trick or Treat Blues"
Old Pal Smoke Shop Four /Black Cat Blues /A Richer Tradition vol. B /JSP
Ma Rainey /Black Cat Hoot Owl Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v8 /Blues Images
Bessie Smith /Cemetary Blues /Volume 2 /Frog
Bessie Smith /Blue Spirit Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v11 /Blues Images
Victoria Spivey /Witchcraft Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s /v18 /Blues Images
Johnnie Temple /Hoodoo Women /The Blues /Fremeaux
Roy Brown /Up Jumped the Devil /Mighty Mighty Man /Ace
Johnny Otis Orchestra /Dead Man's Hop /Dapper Cats, Groovy Tunes and Hot Guitars /Ace
Screamin' Jay Hawkins /I Put a Spell on You /Voodoo Jive /Specialty
Johnny Fuller /Haunted House /California Blues Jasmine
Little Richard /Heeby Jeebies /Essential /Specialty
Marci Lee wi. Johnny Otis /Casting My Spell /Johnny Otis Show /Jasmine
Buddy Guy /I Got a Strange Feeling /I was Walking Through the Woods /Chess
Savoy Brown /I Ain't Superstitious /Shake Down /Decca
Mike Morgan and Jim Suhler /Bloodstains on the Wall /Let the Dogs Run /Black Top
Rod Piazza /Scary Boogie /Tough and Tender /Tone Cool
Sandy Mack /Ghost Stories /Still Going Strong /Blues Leaf
Blue Stew /Love Potion # 9 /Destination: The Blues /Main Street
Omar and the Howlers /Mississippi Hoodoo Man /Bamboozled /Ruf
New on the Menu
Dave Riley  Bob Corritore /Voodoo Woman, Voodoo Man /Travelin' the Dirt Road /SWMAF
New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Riders /Night Time /Volume 1 /Stony Plain
Danilee Miraglia /Meet Me in the Morning /Bright Shining Stars /Vizztone
Kevin Burt /Got to Make a Change /Stone Crazy /Gulf Coast
Johnny Iguana /Down in the Bottom /Chicago Spectacular /Delmark
John Nemeth /Come and Take It /Stronger Than Strong /NOLA Blue
AJ Crawdaddy /Ten Long Years /Steppin' Out  /The Cave