[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20201025

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Oct 25 18:36:11 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20201025 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Jim Zeller    /Circus,Hallowe'en In Hollywood With Johnny Depp/DEP
Brian Blain/New Folk Blues/The Ghost Of Clinton's Tavern/Indie
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown/American Music Texas Style/Swamp Ghost/Verve
Records
PSA 2020_Soft_Ask_Ad
ID – Lee Fields
Rory Block/Keepin' Outta Trouble/Spooky Rhythm/Stony Plain Records
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Me And The Devil Blues/Drive
John Lee Hooker/Chasin' The Blues/Devil's Jump/Direct Source Special
Products Inc.
Laszlo Cravensworth/What We Do In The Shadows (TV Series)/Laszlo
Cravensworth “Crossroads” Story
Norma Tanega/Walkin' My Cat Named Dog/You're Dead/Rhino Entertainment
Doc MacLean/Narrow House/Bone Train/Indie
Otis Spann/Chasin' The Blues/It Must Have Been The Devil/Direct Source
Special Products Inc.
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/I Ain't Superstitious/Chess Records
Shemekia Copeland/Gator Bites/Happy Halloween/Alligator Records
Dr. John/Gris Gris/Gris Gris Gumbo Ya Ya/Atco
PSA Code red english
ID - Kirby Sewell
Kirby Sewell Band/Girl With A New Tattoo/The Devil's In the
Details/Smelly Cat Records
Kenny Neal/Devil Child/Devil Child/Alligator Records
Lonnie Brooks/Gator Bites/Happy Halloween/Alligator Records
The Blues Brothers    /Blues Brothers 2000/Season Of The Witch feat. Dr.
John/Universal
ID - Coco Robicheaux
Coco Robicheaux/Hoodoo Party/Hoodoo Party/Orleans Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Blind Lemon Jefferson/Playin' The Blues/Black Snake Moan/Direct Source
Special Products
Peg Leg Sam Feat. Louisiana Red/Joshua/Mr. Ditty Wa Ditty/Tomato
Clarence Samuels/Chess Blues 1947-1952/Lollypop Mama/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/Streamline Woman/Chess Records
Smiley Lewis/Definitive Blues Anthology/One Night/Not Now Music
Clarence "Frogman" Henry/Definitive Blues Anthology/Ain't Got No
Home/Not Now Music
Detroit Junior/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/The Way I Feel/Paula Records
Jimmy Rogers/Chess Blues 1954-1960/Walking By Myself/Chess Records
ID - Rev Freakchild
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
Babs Gonzales/Shuckin' And Jivin'/She's Just Right For Me/Charly R&B
Julia Lee & Her Boy Friends/Kansas City Blues 1944-49/Ugly Papa/Capitol
Records
One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official 2
PSA covid App english
ID - Kim Wilson
Ben Harper & Charlie Musselwhite/No Mercy In This Land/When I Go/Anti-
Justin Saladino Band/JSB Live/Bad Habit [Live]/Indie
The Allman Brothers Band/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar
Classics/Statesboro Blues/Rhino Records
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! WE CAN'T DO OUR REGULAR FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR SO
PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"!
Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net