Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 18 22:23:15 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Bobby ''Blue'' Bland,  I Don't Want No Kickin' In My Stall,   Memphis
Monday Morning,  Malaco

Dave Riley & Bob Corritore,  Overalls,  Travelin' The Dirt Road,  VizzTone

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  100 Years Of Blues,  100 Years Of
Blues,  Alligator

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  Stony Plain

The Nighthawks,  Tell Me What I Did Wrong,  Tryin' To Get To You,  EllerSoul

Hurricane Ruth,  What You Never Had,  Good Life,  American Showplace

Bobby Parker,  Fast Train,  Bent Out Of Shape,  Bullseye Blues

Kid Ramos & Bob Corritore,  Aw Shucks,  Phoenix Blues Sessions,  VizzTone

Roy Gaines and his Orchestra,  Going To New York,  The War Is Over,  Black
Gold

Terry Evans & Bobby King,  Let Me Go Back To The Country,  Live & Let
Live,  Rounder

O.B. Buchana,  I'll Be Your Sugga Daddy,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,
Ecko

Sir Rod & The Blues Doctors,  Sanctified Blues,  Come Together,  Modern
Blues Harmonica

The Blues Doctors,  Watermelon Man,  Rooster's Happy Hour,  Modern Blues
Harmonica

Ron Thompson,  When You Walk That Walk,  From The Patio,  Little Village

Downchild Blues Band,  One In A Million,  Live At The TO Jazz Festival,
Downchild

Nora Jean Bruso,  Rag And Bucket,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Boz Scaggs,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Boz Scaggs,  Atlantic

Henry Gray & Bob Corritore,  Don't You Lie To Me,  Sessions Vol.2,  VizzTone

Johnny Iguana,  Stop Breaking Down,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,
Delmark

Sonny Green,  Cupid Must Be Stupid,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

http://jazz901.org