[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20201018

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Oct 18 17:09:25 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20201018 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Misty Blues/None More Blue/Nothing To Lose - Single/Indie
Deb Ryder/Get Ready - Single/Get Ready - Single/Bejeb Music
John Németh/Stronger Than Strong/Fountain of a Man/Nola Blue Records
John Németh/Stronger Than Strong/Guess Who/Nola Blue Records
Rick Fines/Solar Powered Too/You Only Want Me When You Need Me/Indie
Code red english
ID - Angel Forrest
Rick Fines/Solar Powered Too/Dark Days/Indie
Satellite And The Harpoonist/Satellite Man/Satellite Man/Tonic Records
Satellite And The Harpoonist/Satellite Man/Only Love Can Break Your
Heart/Tonic Records
Kevin Burt/Stone Crazy/I Ain't Got No Problem With It/Gulf Coast Records
2020_Soft_Ask_Ad_English_v1
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Kevin Burt/Stone Crazy/Got To Make A Change/Gulf Coast Records
Laura Tate/Live from El Paso/Hitting on Nothing/811 Gold Records LLC
Laura Tate/Live from El Paso/I Need a Man/811 Gold Records LLC

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Son House/Blues Masters Vol. 8: Mississippi Delta Blues/Preachin' The
Blues, Pt. I & II/Rhino Records
Jessie Mae Hemphill/Deep Blues: Music From the Original Soundtrack/Shame
On You/Anxious Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/Louisiana Blues/Chess Records
T.V. Slim/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's    /You Can't Love Me/Paula Records
Willie Mabon/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/Some More/Paula Records
Chuck Berry/Blues Masters Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/Deep
Feeling/Rhino Records
T-Bone Walker/The Imperial Blues Years/My Baby Is Now On My Mind/Not Now
Music
Zuzu Bollin/Texas Bluesman/Why Don't You Eat Where You Slept Last
Night?/Antone's Records
PSA Code red english
ID - Kim Wilson
Corky Siegel/Blues - Dreams & Nightmares/Filisko's Dream (Opus 12 from
the Chamber Blues Suite)/X5 Music Group
Jack Kerouac/Blues And Haikus feat. Zoot Sims and Al Cohn/Hard Hearted
Old Farmer/Rhino Records
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
Okan Radio Oct 9 - 20th AD CKUT
ID - Mike Goudreau
Clarence Hollimon/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Blues For Carol/Black Top Records
Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite/100 Years Of Blues/What The
Hell?/Alligator Records
Mountain/Climbing!/Mississippi Queen/Sony Music
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! WE CAN'T DO OUR REGULAR FUNDRAISER THIS YEAR SO
PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING!
http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women,
open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE
A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"!
Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net