[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 10/17/2020

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:01:12 EDT 2020

  My show #1003.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was blues when a relationship is over.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481​
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org<http://www.90fm.org/>

October 17, 2020
Muddy Waters /Hard Days /One More Mile /Chess
Muddy Waters /Standin' Here Tremblin' /Rare and Unissued /Chess
This Date in Blues History
1928  Blind Willie McTell /Three Women Blues /Best of /Yazoo
1928  Hound Head Henry wi. Cow Cow Davenport /My Sweet Silver Dollar Mama /Essential /Classic Blues
1938  Johnnie Temple /Grinding Mill /The Blues from Mississippi to Chicago /Fremeaux
1948  Charlie Bradix /Numbered Days /Hidden Gems v3 /Official
1952  Marvin Phillips /Wine Woogie /Jumpin' and Jivin' /Specialty
1960  Junior Wells /title track /Messin' with the Kid /Paula
1967  Canned Heat /Whiskey and Wimmen /Uncanned /EMI
1975  Willie Kent /What Tomorrow Will Bring /Chicago Blues Box v5 /Storyville
1995  release Big Al Dupree /Got a Mind to Ramble /Swings the Blues /DBS
2016  release Frankie Lee /Think What It's Doing to Me /Standing at the Crossroads /Blues Express
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed
All of it Blue!  featuring Kim Wilson
wi. Fabulous Thunderbirds /Mathilda /Different Tacos /Country Town
wi. Fabulous Thunderbirds /She's Tough /Girls Go Wild! /Benchmark
wi. Ronnie Earl /Ridin' in the Moonlight /Blues Harmonica Spotlight /Black Top
wi. Jimmy Rogers /Loudella Blues /Ludella /Antones
Kim Wilson /title track /My Blues /Blue Collar
new  Kim Wilson /I'm Sorry /Take Me Back  The Bigtone Sessions /M.C.
New on the Menu
John Nemeth /Fountain of a Man /Stronger than Strong /NOLA Blue
Dave Riley  Bob Corittore /Doggone Blues /Travelin' the Dirt Road /SWMAF
Blind Lemon Jefferson /Pneumonia Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s-'50s v18 /Blues Images
Bobby Rush /Don't Start Me to Talkin' /Rawer than Raw /Deep Rush
Erin Harpe /title track /Meet Me in the Middle /Vizztone
Johnny Iguana /Stop Breakin' Down /Chicago Spectacular /Delmark
Kevin Burt /I Ain't Got No Problem with It /Stone Crazy /Gulf Coast
Danielle Miraglia /Pick Up the Gun /Bright Shining Stars /Vizztone
Saturday Blue Plate Special "It's All Over Now Blues"
Jim Thompkins /Bedside Blues /Classic Blues Songs from the '20s v11 /Blues Images
Tampa Red /Give It Up Buddy, and Get Goin' /Bluebird Recordings '34-'36 /RCA
Bumble Bee Slim /No More Biscuit Rolling Here /Essential /Classic Blues
Paul Gayten /Your Hands Ain't Clean /Ain't Nothin;' Happenin' /El Toro
Big Joe Turner /Low Down Dog /Complete Aladdin and Imperial Recordings /EMI
Little Willie Littlefield /Hit the Road /Kat on the Keys /Ace
Todd Rhodes /Your Daddy's Doggin' Around /1950-1951 /Classic Blues
Big Mama Thornton /You Don't Move Me No More /The Original Hound Dog /Ace
Little George Smith /Telephone Blues /Harmonica Ace /Flair
Elmore James /Dust My Broom /King of the Slide Guitar /Capricorn
Muddy Waters /Deep in My Heart /Rare and Unissued /Chess
Bacon Fat /She's a Wrong Woman /Grease One for Me /Blue Horizon
Hound Dog Taylor /Sadie /Natural Boogie /Alligator
Lil' Ed and The Blues Imperials /You Done Me Wrong for the Last Time /Roughhousin' /Alligator
Frank Frost /Gonna Put Her Down /Midnight Prowler /Earwig
James Harman /If the Shoe Fits.. /Two Sides to Every Story /Black Top
San Pedro Slim /Your Change of Plans /Another Night on the Town /Tramp
Radio Kings /Something to Remember You By /Live at B.B. Kings /Ice House
Mark Hummel /I'm Gone /Blues Harmonica Meltdown v2 /Mountain Top
James Harman /Memory Foam Mattress /Fineprint /Electro-Fi
New on the Menu
Johnny Nicholas /Wanna be Your Baby /Mistaken Identity /Valcour
New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Riders /Strangeland /Volume 1 /Stony Plain
Nora Jean Wallace /Look Over Yonder /Blues Woman /Severn
Ben Levin /Papercut /Carryout or Delivery /self
Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters /In the Dark /Rise Up /Stony Plain
Sugar Ray and the Bluetones /Numb and Dumb /Too Far from the Bar /Severn
Elvin Bishop Charlie Musselwhite /What the Hell /100 Years of Blues /Alligator