Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 11 22:24:54 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Rick Lawson,  She Don't Love Me,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,  Ecko

Nora Jean Bruso,  I'm A Blues Woman,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Koko Taylor,  Wang Dang Doodle,  The Best Of...,  Alligator

Al Basile,  What Would You Be Doing?,  Last Hand,  Sweetspot

Kevin Burt,  Same Old Thing,  Stone Crazy,  Gulf Coast

Johnny Iguana,  Stop Breaking Down,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,
Delmark

Linsey Alexander,  Snowing In Chicago,  Live At Rosa's,  Delmark

GA-20,  Cut You Loose,  Live Vol. 1,  Karma Chief

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  Keep-A-Driving,  Gypsy Woman Told Me,
VizzTone

Bette Smith,  Song For A Friend,  The Good, The Bad And The Bette,  Ruf

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  You Don't Know What Love Is,  Rise Up,
Stony Plain

Johnny Nicholas,  Mistaken Identity,  Mistaken Identity,  Valcour

Sheba Potts-Wright,  I'd Rather Go Blind,  So Damn Good!,  Ecko

Bobby Rush,  Smokestack Lightning,  Rawer Than Raw,  Deep Rush

John Nemeth,  Chainbreaker Blues,  Stronger Than Strong,  NOLA Blue

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  Blues For Yesterday,  100 Years Of
Blues,  Alligator

Ben Rice & RB Stone,  Easy Rollin' Down The Road,  Out Of The Box,  Music
Mountain

Howlin' Wolf,  Little Red Rooster,  The Best Blues LP In The World,  Virgin

Kat Riggins,  Catching Up,  Cry Out,  Gulf Coast

Jeremiah Johnson,  Cherry Red Wine,  Unemployed Highly Annoyed,  Ruf

Luther Allison,  Luther's Blues,  Luther's Blues, Motown

Scott Weis Band,  When Something Is Wrong With My Baby,  Simmer Me Down,
SWB

Chris Cain,  I Believe I Got Off Cheap,  2020 Blues,  Alligator

http://jazz901.org