[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20201011

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Oct 11 17:41:56 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20201011 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, CANADA!
ZZ Top/Degüello/I Thank You/Warner Bros.
Lowell Fulson/One More Blues/Thanks A Lot For The Offer/Black & Blue
Roosevelt Sykes/Complete Recorded Works Vol. 1/Thanksgivin' Blues/Document
Jack Kerouac & Steve Allen/The Beat Generation/October In The Railroad
Earth/Rhino Records
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
Elvin Bishop/Gator Bites/Thanksgiving/Alligator Records
ID – Mississippi Heat
Phil Vassar/Sharp Dressed Men/I Thank You/RCA
Dave Maxwell/Max Attack/Thanks For All The Women/Blue Max Records
Little Georgie & The Shuffling Hungarians/Roll Up The Rugs And Crank
It/Thank U Falletinme Be Mice Elf Again/Queen Bee Brand Records

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dave Specter & Billy Branch/The Ballad of George Floyd/The Ballad of
George Floyd/Delmark Records
John D'Amato (feat. Lauren D'Amato)/Blood On The Strings/Blood On The
Strings/Indie
Prison Radio PSA
ID - John D'Amato
John D'Amato (feat. Lauren D'Amato)/Blood On The Strings/Rich Man/Indie
Big Harp George/Living In The City/Living In The City/Blues Mountain Records
Big Harp George/Living In The City/Pusher in a White Coat/Blues Mountain
Records
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/Money Makes You Ugly/Alligator Records
Ad Track 40  CaribPatties
ID – Big Dave McLean
Shemekia Copeland/Gator Bites/Thanksgiving/Alligator Records
Shemekia Copeland/Uncivil War/In The Dark/Alligator Records
Johnny Iguana/Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular!/You're An Old
Lady/Delmark Records
Johnny Iguana/Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular!/Burning Fire/Delmark
Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Major "Big Maceo" Merriweather/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie
Pioneers/Chicago Breakdown/Document Records
Miles Davis feat. Rubberlegs Williams/First Miles/Bring It On Home/Savoy
Jazz
Robert Nighthawk/Greatest Blues Licks/Bricks In My Pillow/Goldenlane Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/You Need Love/Chess Records
Junior Wells/Messin' With The Kid/You Sure Look Good To Me/Charly Records
Mickey Baker/Essential Blues Masters/Rib Joint/Goldenlane Records
Little Milton/Blues In The Night/If Walls Could Talk/Zillion Records
Robert Ward/Blues Guitar Spotlight/Forgive Me Darling/Black Top Records
Andrew Jr. Boy Jones/Jr. Boy & Kerrie's Blues/Blues At Sunset/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net