Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Oct 4 22:08:56 EDT 2020

The Blues Spectrum Playlist from start to finish:

Ju Evans,  At The Hole In The Wall,  All About Soul,  Ecko

Albert King,  Matchbox,  San Francisco '83,  Fantasy

Roy Gaines and his Orchestra,  You Gonna Get Somebody Killed,  The War Is
Over,  Black Gold

Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters,  Blues For George Floyd,  Rise Up,  Stony
Plain

Anthony Geraci,  Jelly Jelly,  Daydreams In Blue,  Shining Stone

Sir Rod & The Blues Doctors,  Seventh Avenue,  Come Together,  Modern Blues
Harmonica

U.P. Wilson,  Boogie Boy,  Boogie Boy!,  JSP

Bobby Rush,  Shake It For Me,  Rawer Than Raw,  Deep Rush

Sugar Ray & The Bluetones,  Bluebird,  Too Far From The Bar,  Severn

Studebaker John & The Hawks,  Shake,  Outside Lookin' In,  Blind Pig

Linsey Alexander,  Please Love Me,  Live At Rosa's,  Delmark

Mel Waiters,  Hole In The Wall (Original Version),  Single,  Malaco

Ben Levin,  The Buzzard,  Carryout Or Delivery,  VizzTone

Johnny Iguana,  Burning Fire,  Johnny Iguana's Chicago Spectacular,  Delmark

TJ Read,  I Want To Be Your Partner,  TJ Read,  TJR

Boz Scaggs ,  Cadillac Walk,  Memphis,  429

Elvin Bishop & Charlie Musselwhite,  Blues, Why You Worry Me?,  100 Years
Of Blues,  Alligator

Nora Jean Bruso,  I'm A Blues Woman,  Blues Woman,  Severn

Sonny Green,  I Beg Your Pardon,  Found! One Soul Singer,  Little Village

Gary BB Coleman,  Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance,  Romance Without
Finance,  Ichiban

A Band Called Sam,  Voice Of The Blues,  Legacy,  Highlander

New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers,  Strange Land,  Vol.1, Stony Plain

Johnny Burgin,  One Day You're Gonna Get Lucky,  No Border Blues,  Delmark

http://jazz901.org