[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20201004

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Oct 4 19:14:09 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20201004 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Jack De Keyzer/Tribute/Are You Ready?/Blue Star Records
Jack De Keyzer/Tribute/You Turned My World to Blue/Blue Star Records
Swingin' Blackjacks/Four Hot Tracks!!/Little Easter/Indie
One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official 2
ID - Mississippi Bigfoot
Swingin' Blackjacks/Four Hot Tracks!!/    Never Go Out To Play/Indie
Kim Wilson/Take Me Back/Rumblin'/M.C. Records
Kim Wilson/Take Me Back/Money, Marbles & Chalk/M.C. Records
Kerry Kearney/Tales From The Psychedelta/Five Time Man/Highlander Records
Kerry Kearney/Tales From The Psychedelta/Runnin' Weepin'
Tremblin'/Highlander Records
Kirsten Thien/Two Sides/Shoulda Been/Screen Door Records
PSA Wash Hands
ID - Rusty Wright
Kirsten Thien/Two Sides/After I Left Home (Song For Buddy Guy)/Screen
Door Records
Malaya Blue/Still/Down To The Bone/Blue Heart Redords
Malaya Blue/Still/Still/Blue Heart Redords

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Sister Rosetta Tharpe/Playin' The Blues/Trouble In Mind/Direct Source
Special Products
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/My Last Affair/Chess Records
Eddie Boyd/Chess Blues 1952-1954/Hard Time Gettin' Started/Chess Records
Little Walter/Chess Blues 1954-1960/Mellow Down Easy/Chess Records
Ad Track 35 Santrapol new ad funky
ID - Jeff Jensen
Duke Robillard/Duke's Blues/Something To Remember You By/Stony Plain Records
Diunna Greenleaf/Trying to Hold On/I'm a Little Mixed Up/Blue Mercy Records
Danny Gatton/In Concert 9/9/94/Blues Newburg/Big Mo Records
PSA_ Rick Estrin_Wear A Mask
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Rick Estrin & The Nightcats/Contemporary/Resentment File/Alligator Records
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net