[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200531

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun May 31 20:26:19 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200531 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

SOME RECENT DECENT
Roomful Of Blues/In A Roomful Of Blues/Watch Your Back/Alligator Records
Wayne Nicholson & John Campbelljohn/Elmore's Blues/Sunnyland/Indie
Albert Castiglia/Wild And Free/Heavy/Gulf Coast Records
Justin Saladino Band/JSB Live/A Fool I'll Stay/Disques Bros

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Eliza Neals/Black Crow Moan/Devil Don't Love You (Featuring Joe Louis
Walker)/E-H Records
STAY VIGILANT GET TESTED MAY JUNE
ID -Eliza Neals
Eliza Neals/Black Crow Moan/Ball & Chain (Featuring Derek St.
Holmes)/E-H Records
Crystal Shawanda/Church House Blues/Church House Blues/True North Records
Crystal Shawanda/Church House Blues/Evil Memory/True North Records
Kinky Friedman/Resurrection/Resurrection/Echo Hill Records
Kinky Friedman/Resurrection/Blind Kinky Friedman/Echo Hill Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Tony Hollins/Roots 'N' Blues/The Retrospective/Cross Cut Saw
Blues/Columbia Records
Memphis Minnie/The No.1 Blues Collection/New Bumble Bee/Stardust
Entertainment
Lowell Fulson/Chess Blues/Blue Shadows/Chess Records
Koko Taylor/Chess Blues/What Kind Of Man Is That?/Chess Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/My Love Strikes Like Lightning/Chess Records
Bo Diddley/Screaming and Crying/Nursery Rhyme/Fantastic Voyage
STAY VIGILANT GET TESTED MAY JUNE
ID -Reverend Freakchild
Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn/The Definitive Collection: Conway Twitty &
Loretta Lynn/You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly/MCA Nashville
Grant Green/50 Grant Green's Greatest Hits/Tumbling
Tumbleweeds/Unforgettable Records
Dr. John/Gris Gris/I Walk On Gilded Splinters/ATCO Records
Rich DelGrosso & John Del Toro Richardson/Time Slips On By/Hard To Live
With/Mandolin Blues
Tinsley Ellis/Ice Cream In Hell/Ice Cream In Hell/Alligator Records
-----------------------------
Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5 and the theme was
"The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm in my 31st year I've been
there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE
DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets
flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and
when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha
Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry