[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200524

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun May 24 15:43:51 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200524 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE BLUES CATEGORY IN THE ISC
https://songwritingcompetition.com/winners
Altered Five Blues Band/Ten Thousand Watts/Great Minds Drink Alike/Blind
Pig Records
Teresa James And The Rhythm Tramps/Come On Home/Forgetting You/Jesi-Lu
Records
Harpdog Brown/For Love And Money/No Eyes For Me/Dog House Records

R.I.P. LUCKY PETERSON (December 13, 1964 – May 17, 2020)
Lucky Peterson/I'm Ready/I'm Ready/Gitanes Jazz
Lucky Peterson/I'm Ready/Nothing But Smoke/Gitanes Jazz
Lucky Peterson/Lucky Peterson/Why Can't We Live Together/Gitanes Jazz

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Wayne Nicholson & John Campbelljohn/Elmore’s Blues/I Believe/Indie
Continue to Protect Eng Prov New May 13-24
ID – John Campbelljohn
Wayne Nicholson & John Campbelljohn/Elmore’s Blues/Sinful Woman/Indie
Johnny Burgin & Special Guests/No Border Blues/Samurai Harp
Attack/Delmark Records
Johnny Burgin & Special Guests/No Border Blues/Sunnyland/Delmark Records
Linsey Alexander/Live at Rosa's/Have You Ever Loved A Woman/Delmark Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/She's Dynamite/MCA Records
Muddy Waters/Chess Box Set/Mannish Boy/Chess Records
Little Willie John/The Roots of Northern Soul - 40 Original Classics/I'm
Shakin'/One Day Music
Guitar Shorty/Screaming and Crying/Irma Lee/Fantastic Voyage
Continue to Protect Eng Prov New May 13-24
ID – Reverend Freakchild
Willie Mabon/Chess Blues Box Set/I'm Mad/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/Chess Blues Box Set/Evil    /Chess Records
Sonny Boy Williamson/Goin' In Your Direction/She Brought Life Back To
The Dead/Alligator Records
Earl Hooker/Blues Masters, Vol. 15: Slide Guitar Classics/Is You Ever
Seen A One-Eyed Woman Cry/Rhino Records
T-Bone Walker/The Hustle Is On/She's the No-Sleepin'est Woman/Blue Label
Paul Fenton/Worldwide Slide/Luddite Blues/Joel Records
Alan Gerber/Somewhere in Between/Catfish in the Hole/Indie
Bob Dylan/Oh Mercy/Everything Is Broken/Columbia Records
Creedence Clearwater Revival/Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits/Susie Q/Fantasy
Records
-----------------------------
Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5 and the theme was
"The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm in my 31st year I've been
there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE
DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets
flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and
when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha
Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry