[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200503

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun May 3 17:04:10 EDT 2020

Tonight on Cha Cha CHa In Blue is my first all new show since the
COVID19 shutdown! I have a backlog of new releases to get to and no
shows to promotebut I'll still be including a "history" segment in order
to bring out some of the good old stuff. Tune in to CKUT 90,3 FM
(Montreal) or www.ckut.ca (everywhere else) from 9-11 PM.

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200503 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CATCHING UP ON SOME NEW RELEASES
Justin Saladino Band/JSB Live/Honey [Live]/Indie
Justin Saladino Band/JSB Live/All You Ever Need [Live]/Indie
Roomful Of Blues/In A Roomful Of Blues/Phone Zombies/Alligator Records
PSA – Provincial Mental Health
ID – Chris Vachon
Roomful Of Blues/In A Roomful Of Blues/Carcinoma Blues/Alligator Records
Maya Raye/Can You See Me?/I Get By/Indie
Maya Raye/Can You See Me?/Freedom Fighter/Indie
The Proven Ones/You Ain't Done/Get Love (Intro)    /Gulf Coast Records
The Proven Ones/You Ain't Done/Get Love/Gulf Coast Records
The Proven Ones/You Ain't Done/Whom My Soul Loves feat. Ruthie
Foster/Gulf Coast Records
Ben Rice And Rb Stone/Out of the Box/Lobo Jam/Middle Mountain Music
Ben Rice And Rb Stone/Out of the Box/Easy, Easy Rollin' Down the
Road/Middle Mountain Music
Albert Castiglia/Wild And Free (Live)/Heavy/Gulf Coast Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Robert Johnson/The Legendary Blues Singer/Crossroad Blues/Charly Records
Blind Willie McTell/Legends Of The Blues: Volume 1/Southern Can Is
Mine/Columbia Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/Baby Please Don't Go/Chess Records
H-Bomb Ferguson/Shouting The Blues/You Made Me Baby/Specialty Records
ID – Dawn Tyler Watson
Barney Kessel/Giants Of Jazz/Barney's Blues/Sarabandas
Jimmy Smith/Walk On The Wild Side: Best Of The Verve Years/Got My Mojo
Workin'/Verve Records
Michael Burks/Iron Man/Icepick Through My Heart/Alligator Records
Carey Bell/Good Luck Man/Hard Working Woman/Alligator Records
Anders Osborne/Peace/Peace/Alligator Records
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm in my 31st
year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO
AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let
your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry