[Blues-l] Playlist: March blues playlist for the KMSU/KMSK

kmsublues@aol.com kmsublues@aol.com
Tue Mar 31 21:39:40 EDT 2020

March blues playlist for the KMSU/KMSK Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.1 M, WWW.KMSU.ORG Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson, 133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.  I have been doing most of my work remotely for several years, so it is business as usual….
The Jimmys / Gotta Have It /The JimmysRory Block / Prove It To Me / Stony PlainRoomful of Blues / In A Roomful Of Blues / AlligatorAlbert Cummings / Believe / ProvogueForrest McDonald Band / Blue In A Bucket / World TalentMike Zito & Friends / A Tribute to Chuck Berry / Ruf Records Liz Mandeville / Playing with Fire / Blue Kitty Cindy Cashdollar / Waltz for Abilene / Silver ShotTinsley Ellis / Ice Cream in Hell / AlligatorAvey Grouws Band / The Devil May Care / SelfRandy McAllister / Spitball, Shatter and Patch / ReactionDorothy Moore / I’m Happy with the One I’ve Got Now / Farish StreetAles Dixon / The Real McCoy / DLMBig Jack Reynolds / That’s A Good Way to Get to Heaven / 34rd St. CigarShaun Murphy. Reason to Try / Vision WallWhitney Shay / Stand Up! / RufChickenbone Slim / Sleeper / SelfDavina and The Vagabonds / Sugar Drops / Red House RecordsBeth Hart / War In My Mind / ProvogueNick Moss Band / Lucky Guy / AlligatorTeresa James / Live / Jesi-luLisa Mills / The Triangle / Melody PlaceFrank Bey / All My Dues Are Paid / Nola Blues RecordsChris Shutters, Guest Jimmy Burns / Good Gone Bad / Third Street CigarSister Lucille / Alive / Endless Blues
Blues Before Monday (now in year 30!!!) - Sundays 7 - 10:00 PM Blues Break - Weekdays 11:30 AMBlue Monday - Monday 6 - 7:00PM  KMSU/KMSK89.7 Mankato91, Austin99.1 Albert Lea