Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Mar 15 22:00:36 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  Party Mood,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Roomful Of Blues,  She Quit Me Again,  In A Roomful Of Blues,  Alligator

Count Basie,  Backstage Blues,  Basie In Sweden,  Roulette

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Stranded,  Lost And Found, Lost World

Bernard Allison,  You're Gonna Need Me,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Arthur Conley,  Hand & Glove,  Shake, Rattle & Roll, Atco

Tad Robinson,  Changes,  Real Street,  Severn

Alex Dixon's The Real McCoy,  Nothing New Under The Sun,  Alex Dixon
Presents The Real McCoy,  Dixon's Landing

Lil' Ed & The Blues Imperials,  Hold That Train,  The Best Of...,  Alligator

Tinsley Ellis,  Sit Tight Mama,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Hound Dog Taylor,  Sadie,  The Best Of...,  Alligator

David Brinston,  I'm An O.G.,  I'm An O.G.,  Ecko

Robert Cray,  Buryin' Ground,  That's What I Heard,  Nozzle

Rusty Zinn,  Don't Let It Be In Vain,  Confessin',  Black Top

Christone Kingfish Ingram,  Empty Promises,  Single,  Alligator

Sass Jordan,  Palace Of The King,  Rebel Moon Blues,  Stony Plain

Freddie King,  Farther On Up The Road,  1934-1976,  RSO

Albert Cummings,  Hold On,  Believe,  Provogue

Rory Block,  Milk Man Blues,  Prove It On Me,  Stony Plain

Richard Ray Farrell,  Dope Shootin' Woman,  Three Pints of Gin,  Blue Beet

Basie w/ Irene Reid,  Backwater Blues,  Basie In Sweden,  Roulette

Jimmy McGriff,  Frame For The Blues,  At The Apollo,  Sue

Whitney Shay,  Tell The Truth,  Stand Up!,  Ruf

http://jazz901.org