[Blues-l] Playlist: 3/4/20 Saturday Night Blues WNIJ-FM DeKalb, IL

usblue5@aol.com usblue5@aol.com
Sun Mar 15 11:49:50 EDT 2020

Due to an automation snafu, the show got off to an early start...
8:15PM

LutherAllison / Bad Love / Soul Fixin’ Man / Alligator

SugarayRayford / Time to Get Movin’ / Somebody Save Me / Forty Below

-

RobertCray Band / This Man / That’s What I Heard / Nozzle – Thirty Tigers

AnnikaChambers / Brand New Day / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

-

RoryGallagher / Too Much Alcohol / Check Shirt Wizard – Live in ’77 / Chess

GaryMoore / All Your Love / Live in London / Provogue

-

RoryBlock / Gimme a Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer / A Woman’s Soul – A Tribute toBessie Smith / Stony Plain

CindyCashdollar with Omar Kent Dykes / How Many More Years / Waltz for Abilene /Silver Shot

-

Roomfulof Blues / She’s Too Much / In a Roomful of Blues / Alligator

9PM

JimmyJohnson / Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Every Day of Your Life / Delmark

FentonRobinson / You Don’t Know What Love Is / Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Alligator

-

AlbertCummings / Me and My Guitar / Believe / Provogue

BuddyGuy / Whiskey for Sale / The Blues Is Alive and Well / Silvertone RCA

-

AlbertCastiglia / Searching the Desert for the Blues / Wild and Free / Gulf Coast

ToronzoCannon / She Loved Me (Again) / The Preacher, The Politician, or The Pimp /Alligator

-

CaseyHensley / Searching for a Man / Good As Gone / Vizztone

TinsleyEllis / Hole in My Heart / Ice Cream in Hell / Alligator

-

MichaelDoucet / Lula Lula Don’t You Go to Bingo / Lacher Prise / Compass

TabBenoit / Next to Me / Medicine / Telarc

-

JohnBlues Boyd / I Heard the Blues / What My Eyes Have Seen / Gulf Coast

-

AveyGrouws Band / Two Days Off (And a Little Bit of Liquor) / The Devil May Care /Self Release

10PM

Lurrie Bell / This WorrisomeFeeling in My Heart / Can’t Shake This Feeling / Delmark

Sharon Lewis and Texas Fire /Can’t Do It Like We Do / Grown Ass Woman / Delmark

-

Liz Mandeville / Comfort FoodBlues / Playing with Fire / Blue Kitty Music

The Jimmys / Drinkin’ / GottaHave It / Brown Cow Productions

-

Dave Specter / The BluesAin’t Nothin’ / Blues from the Inside Out / Delmark

Joanna Connor / Earthshaker /Rise / M.C. Records

-

Corey Dennison Band / I GetShivers / Night After Night / Delmark

Kilborn Alley Blues Band /Going Hard / The Tolono Tapes / Run It Back

-

Breezy Rodio / If It Ain’tBroke Don’t Fix It / If It Ain’t Broke Don’t Fix It / Delmark

Mississippi Heat / Rosalie /Cab Driving Man / Delmark

-

The Jo Curry Band / Nothin’Is Easy / Front Porch / Self Release

The Cash Box Kings / The WineTalkin’ / Hail to the Kings! / Alligator

11PM

Roomful of Blues / You MoveMe / In a Roomful of Blues / Alligator

FrankBey / Calling All Fools / All My Dues Are Paid / Nola Blue

-

LutherAllison / I Want to Know / Soul Fixin’ Man / Alligator

SugarayRayford / I’d Kill for You, Honey / Somebody Save Me / Forty Below

-

RobertCray Band / My Baby Likes to Boogaloo / That’s What I Heard / Nozzle – Thirty Tigers

AnnikaChambers / Two Bit Texas Town / Kiss My Sass / Vizztone

-

RoryBlock / Empty Bed Blues / A Woman’s Soul – A Tribute to Bessie Smith / StonyPlain

CindyCashdollar with Rory Block / That Ain’t No Way for Me to Get Along / Waltz forAbilene / Silver Shot

-

BuddyGuy / You Did the Crime / The Blues Is Alive and Well / RCA Silvertone

KokoTaylor / Don’t Go No Further / Old School / Alligator

-

WhitneyShay / Tell the Truth / Stand Up! / Ruf

PopaChubby / The Flavor Is in the Fat / It’s a Mighty Hard Road / PCP

RichGordon

WNIJ-FM

3219Green Dale Drive

Rockford,IL 61109