[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200308

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Mon Mar 9 01:56:39 EDT 2020

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue on CKUT 90.3 FM,
Montreal's longest running blues radio show
Missed the 20200308 show? Get it from the archives at http://ckut.ca/

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CELEBRATING WOMEN'S DAY
Dawn Tyler Watson/Mad Love/Alligator (feat. Steve Marriner)/Indie
Angel Forrest/Hell Bent With Grace/Menie The Monster/Indie
Barb Diab & The Smoked Meat Band/Mojo Woman/Mama's Blues/Productions SMB
Miche Love/Miche Love/Bad Day/Indie
Sue Foley, Deborah Coleman, Roxanne Potvin/20 Years Anniversary/In The
Basement/Ruf Records
Debra Power/That's How I Roll/Blue Tears/Indie
Sunday Wilde & Reno Jack/Two/Van Horne/Indie
Bad Luck Woman & Her Misfortunes/Cursed/Snatch & Grab It/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Vania Sky/Woman Named Trouble/Oh Well/Ruf Records
Ad Track 22 Finance Coordinator
ID - Blind Lemon Pledge
Vania Sky/Woman Named Trouble/Hard Times/Ruf Records
Zoe Schwarz Blue Commotion/Chameleon/Come And Lay With Me + Bonus/33 Records
Ad Track 58 RVF
ID - Reverend Freakchild
Louise Cappi/Mélange/Guilty/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & OTHER NOTABLE EVENTS:
Lucille Bogan/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Skin Game Blues/Columbia
Records
Lowell Fulson/Screaming And Crying/Chuck With The Boys/Fantastic Voyage
Tiny Grimes/75 R&B Classics/Midnight Special/
Ad Track 37 CP Rustic Oracle
ID - Robben Ford
Bo Diddley/The No. 1 blues Collection/I'm A Man/Stardust Entertainment
Bobby Womack/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/It's All Over
Now/House Of Blues
Alvin "Youngblood" Hart/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling
Stones/Midnight Mile/House Of Blues
King Ernest/King Of Hearts/I Resign/Evidence Records
Peter Wolf/Fool's Paradise/I'd Rather Be Blind, Crippled And
Crazy/Mercury Records
Jeff Healey/The Very Best Of Jeff Healey/Confidence Man/Sony Music

APPEARING LIVE THURS MAR 12 @ UPSTAIRS’ 1254 MacKay Montreal Qc
https://www.facebook.com/events/774957063002229/
Fuel Junkie/All Out/V-Twin/Indie
-----------------------------
CKUT was once again voted Montreal's best radio station in CultMTL's
annual readers' poll! Our 2019 FUNDING DRIVE took place April 25 - May 5
and the theme this year was "The next thirty years of CKUT". Since I'm
in my 30th year I've been there for almost all of them! PLEASE SUPPORT
BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/
"Men, Let your wallets flop out! And, Women, open your purses!" Go to
http://ckut.ca/donate and when you see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO"
please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In Blue"! #30YearsForward Contact me
at ckutblue@colba.net
Want me to include your blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at
ckutblue@colba.net or create a FB Event and invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

--
John Detcheverry