Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Mar 8 21:56:32 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Willie Clayton,  Equal Opportunity,  The Lost Tracks,  Avanti

Alex Taylor,  Southbound,  With Friends & Neighbors,  Capricorn

Sass Jordan,  Leavin' Trunk,  Rebel Moon Blues,  Stony Plain

Tinsley Ellis,  Evil Till Sunrise,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Albert Cummings,Call Me Crazy,Believe,7:25:01

Casey Hensley,  Good As Gone,  Good As Gone,  VizzTone

Freddie King,  Going Down ,  Hideaway: The Best Of...,  Rhino

Robert Cray,  This Man,  That's What I Heard, Nozzle

Phantom Blues Band,  Fess On Up,  Still Cookin',  VizzTone

The Jimmys,  Drinkin',  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

Downchild Blues Band,  I Need A Woman,  Can You Hear The Music?,  Linus

Frank Bey,  One Of These Days,  All My Dues Are Paid,  NOLA Blues

Artie Blues Boy White,  Ain't Nothing You Can Do,  Different Shade of
Blue,  Waldoxy

Cindy Cashdollar,  How Many More Years,  Waltz For Abilene,  Silver Shot

Omar & The Howlers,  Shadow Man,  Hard Times In The Land Of Plenty,
Columbia

Alex Dixon's The Real McCoy,  The Real McCoy,  Alex Dixon Presents The Real
McCoy,  Dixon Landing

Bernard Allison,  I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind,  Songs From The Road,  Ruf

Buddy Scott,  Big Bad Feeling,  Bad Avenue,  Verve

Lisa Mills,  Slip Away,  The Triangle,  BMG

Latimore,  Take Me To The Mountaintop,  Best Of Latimore,  HSM

Albert Castiglia,  Heavy,  Wild And Free,  Gulf Coast

Forrest McDonald,  Hard to Lose,  Blues In A Bucket,  World Talent

Jaimoe's Jasssz Band,  Melissa,  Renaissance Man,  L'il Johnny

Whitney Shay,  Tell The Truth,  Stand Up!,  Ruf

http://jazz901.org