[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 3/6/2020

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:53:06 EST 2020

My show #977.  The Saturday Blue Plate Special was tuneage about undying love.

Papajoe (David Carrigan)

101CAC  Reserve Street
UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481​
715 346 2696
papajoe61@hotmail.c<mailto:papajoe61@hotmail.com>om
listen on the air   www.90fm.org

March 7, 2020
Muddy Waters /Just to Be With You /Real Folk Blues /Chess
This Date in Blues History
1935  Lucille Bogan /Man Stealer Blues /Best of /Columbia
1940  Bukka White /Sleepy Man Blues /Complete Columbia
1952  Jimmy Nelson /Right Around the Corner /Cry Hard Luck /Ace
1946  Champion Jack Dupree /I'm a Doctor for Women /He Got Out His Big Ten Inch /Indigo
1956  Big Joe Turner /You're Driving Me Crazy /Very Best of /Atlantic
1959  Ruth Brown /I Can't Hear a Word You Say /Miss Rhythm /Atlantic
1968  Albert King /Drowning on Dry Land /Hard Bargain /Stax
1971  B.B. King /How Blue Can You Get? /Live in Japan /MCA
1981  Larry Davis /Teardrops /Funny Stuff /Rooster
1995  album release I Could Deal with It /Little Charlie and the Nightcats /Straight Up! /Alligator

Birthday Boy James "Peck" Curtis
Peck Curtis /Bus Fare Blues /Arkansas Blues /PeaVine
wi. Robert "Dudlow" Taylor /Old Helena Blues /Arkansas Blues /PeaVine
as King Biscuit Entertainers wi. Rice Miller /V-8 Ford /King Biscuit Time /Arhoolie
wi. Houston Stackhouse /Cool Drink of Water Blues /Masters of Modern Blues /Testament

New on the Menu  "Undying Love"
Smokey Hogg /Too Many Drivers /Who's Heah! /Jasmine
Ben Rice  RB Stone /Jesus Needs a Gig /Out of the Box /Middle Mountain Music
Sass Jordan /Still Got the Blues /Rebel Moon Blues /Stony Plain
Jimmy Johnson /Down in the Valley /Every Day of Your Life /Delmark
Rory Block /If You're a Viper /Prove It on Me /Stony Plain
Cindy Cashdollar /That Ain't No Way to Get Along /Waltz for Abilene /Silver Shot
Ryan Perry /Hard Times /High Risk, Low Reward /Ruf

Saturday Blue Plate Special
Bessie Smith /I'm Going Back to My Used to Be /Vol. 2 /Frog
Charlie Spand /Moanin' the Blues /Picking the Blues /Document
Bumble Bee Slim /Mean Mistreatin' Woman /Essential /Classic Blues
Robert Nighthawk as Ramblin' Bob /You're All I've Got to Live For /Bluebird Recordings '37-'38 /RCA
T-Bone Walker /T-Bone Blues /The Beginning /EPM
King Cole Trio /This Will Make You Laugh /Hit That Jive, Jack /Decca
Louis Jordan /Caldonia Boogie /1944-1946 /JSP
Walter Brown /I'm a Liar If I Say I Don't /1945-1947 /Classic Blues
Big Maybelle /Just Want Your Love /Complete Okeh /Okeh
Rice Miller /You Killijn' Me /One Way Out /Chess
Johnny Wright wi. Ike Turner /Suffocate /Rhythm Rockin' Blues /Ace
Johnny Winter /You Know I Love You /Winter Essentials /Fuel
Lillian Offitt /The Man Won't Work /Chief Records Story /One Way
Johnny Copeland /Let Me Cry /Blues Power P-Vine
The Animals /How You Changed /On Tour /Oldays
Tina Turner /I've Been Loving You Too Long /Bold Soul Sister /Blue Thumb
Etta James /I'd Rather Go Blind /Deep in the Night /Bullseye
Fabulous Thunderbirds /Mathilda /Different Tacos /Country Town
Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets /This Should Go On Forever /Talk to You by Hand /HepCat
James Harman /Money in My Hand /Live at Little Village /Gulf Coast

New on the Menu
Lisa Mills /That's How Strong My Love Is /Triangle /Melody Place
Richard Ray Farrell /Juke Joint Swing /Three Pints of Gin /Blue Beet
Mark Hummel /You Better Cut That Out /Wayback Machine /Electro-Fi