Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Mar 1 23:30:20 EST 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

O.B. Buchana,  I Was Searchin',  Blues Mix 30: Swing Out Soul,  Ecko

The Jimmys,  Jose,  Gotta Have It,  Brown Cow

Chicago Carl Snyder,  Sweet 16/Take Me To The River,  Lost And Found,  Lost
World

Syl Johnson, Take Me To The River,  Take Me To The River,  Hi

Robert Cray,  Promises You Can't Keep,  That's What I Heard,  Nozzle

Joe Louis Walker,  City Of Angels,  Blue Soul, Hightone

Tas Cru,  Save Me,  Drive On,  Subcat

Lisa Mills,  Someone Else Is Steppin' In,  The Triangle,  BMG

Fo' Reel,  Breaking Up Somebody's Home,  Heavy Water,  Domizio

Tad Robinson,  Love In The Neighborhood,   Real Street,  Severn

Larry Davis,  I'm Workin' On It,  Sooner Or Later,  7Bullseye Blues

Avey/Grouws Band,  2 Days Off,  The Devil May Care,  AGB

Jaye Hammer,  Dig A Little Deeper,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

John Blues Boyd,  I Heard The Blues,  What My Eyes Have Seen,  Gulf Coast

Tinsley Ellis,  Hole In My Heart,  Ice Cream In Hell,  Alligator

Larry Garner,  Dog House Blues,  Too Blues,  JSP

Chris Shutters,  No Consideration,  Good Gone Bad, Third Street Cigar

Bernard Allison,  Cruisin' For A Bluesin',  Songs From The Road, Ruf

Luther Allison,  Easy Baby,  Luther's Blues,  Motown

Whitney Shay,  Tell The Truth,  Stand Up!,  Ruf

Missy Andersen,  Same Thing That Makes You Laugh, In The Moment,  Main
Squeeze

Sugar Blue,  Dirty Old Man,  Colors,  Beeble

http://jazz901.org