Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jul 26 22:17:25 EDT 2020

Tonight's Blues Spectrum from start to finish:

Jaye Hammer,  Give It To Me,  The Best Of Jaye Hammer,  Ecko

Roomful of Blues,  She's Too Much,  In a Roomful of Blues,  Alligator

Kenny Blues Boss Wayne,  Sittin' In My Rockin' Chair,  Go, Just Do It,
Stony Plain

Major Lance,  Um, Um, Um, Um,  The Best Of Major Lance,  Legacy

Booker T. Jones,  Green Onions,  Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013,  Rhino

Robert Cray,  This Man,  That's What I Heard,  Nozzle

JD Taylor,  Ooh Wee,  The Coldwater Sessions,  VizzTone

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  Keep-A-Driving,  Gypsy Woman Told Me,
VizzTone

Fleetwood Mac,  Madison Blues,  In Chicago,  Blue Horizon

Johnny Burgin,  Samurai Harp Attack,  No Border Blues,  Delmark

Elmore James,  Madison Blues,  The Sky Is Crying, Rhino

Tas Cru,  Shookie Shake,  Drive On,  Subcat

Rick Lawson,  She Don't Love Me,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,  Ecko

Alex Dixon's The Real McCoy,  Spider In My Stew,  Vintage Dixon,  Dixon
Landing

Eric Hughes,  Waiting For That Day,  Postcard From Beale Street,  Endless
Blues

Andrew Alli,  AA Boogie,  Hard Workin' Man,  EllerSoul

Anni Piper,  Cake Walk Ino Town,  Blow Up Doll,  AP

Taj Mahal,  You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond,  The Real Thing,
Columbia

Selwyn Birchwood,  Don't Call No Ambulance,  45th Anniversary Collection,
Alligator

Albert Castiglia,  Get Your Ass In The Van,  Wild And Free,  Gulf Coast

Savoy Brown,  Train To Nowhere,  Train To Nowhere,  Secret

Louisiana's Le Roux,  Nothing Left To Lose,  One Of Those Days,  LeRoux

Anthony Geraci,  No One Hears My Prayers,  Daydreams In Blue,  Shining Stone

Linsey Alexander,  Going Back To My Old Time Used To Be,  Live At Rosa's,
Delmark

Gregg Martinez,  Starting All Over Again,  Mac Daddy Mojeaux,  NOLA Blue

http://jazz901.org