[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200726

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jul 26 19:24:07 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200726 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
New Moon Jelly Roll Freedom Rockers/Volume 1/Blues Why You Worry Me
feat. Charlie Musselwhite/Stony Plain Records
Christone "Kingfish" Ingram/Rock & Roll/Rock & Roll/Alligator Records
Greg Kavanagh/Take It Slow/Text Me Blues/Indie
PSA WEAR A MASK FEMALE VOX
ID - Cécile Doo-Kingué
Greg Kavanagh/Take It Slow/Gotta Change The Game/Indie
Mandalyn/Wrecked/Feel Like Breakin' Up Somebody's Home/Indie
Mandalyn/Wrecked/Wrecked/Indie
Red's Blues Band/ Broke Down in the Fast Lane/Broke Down in the Fast
Lane/Indie
Red's Blues Band/ Broke Down in the Fast Lane/Howlin' Winds/Indie
Laura Green/Green Eyed Blues/Bone to Pick/Indie
55 MANGO BAY 2016 AD
ID Alec McElcheran
Laura Green/Green Eyed Blues/All the King's Men/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Tampa Red/Complete Recorded Works Vol. 7/Keep On Dealin' (Play Your
Hand)/Document Records
Alberta Adams/Chess Blues Box/Remember/Chess Records
Willie Dixon/Chess Blues Box/29 Ways/Chess Records
Chuck Wayne/Jazz Guitarist/S.S. Cool/Savoy Jazz
Kenny Burrell/Blues - The Common Ground/Soulful Brothers/UMG Recordings
PSA: 01 Gatherings gen. pop_ENG
ID – Layla Zoe
Mick Jagger & the Red Devils/The Famous Blues Sessions/Dream Girl
Blues/Rabbit Records
Freddie King/Screaming and Crying/The Stumble/Fantastic Voyage
Buddy Guy/The Complete Vanguard Recordings/A Man And The Blues/Vanguard
One Stop Cusine  Radio Ad Official 2
ID – Reverend Freakchild
Mike Bloomfield/Don't Say That I Ain't Your Man! Essential Blues
1964-1969/Albert's Shuffle/Sony Music
Tony D/Live Like Hell/Blues For Anna/Diesel
Holmes Brothers/Paint It Blue: Songs Of The Rolling Stones/Beast of
Burden/House Of Blues
Big Jack Johnson/Deep Blues/Big Boy Now/Anxious Records
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net