Jim McGrath jim@jazz901.org
Sun Jul 19 22:09:11 EDT 2020

Tonight's BluesSpectrum from start to finish:

John Cummings,  Memphis Blues Brothers,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,
Ecko

Muddy Waters,  Young Fashioned Ways,  London Muddy Waters Sessions,  Chess

Linsey Alexander,  Going Back To My Old Time Used To Be,  Live At Rosa's,
Delmark

Jose Ramirez,  I Miss You Baby,  Here I Come,  JR

Jimmy Johnson,  Somebody Loan Me A Dime,  Every Day Of Your Life,  Delmark

King Solomon Hicks,  Riverside Drive,  Harlem,  Ruf

Mighty Joe Young,  Turning Point,  Live From The Northside,  RockBeat

Gerald McClendon,  Mr. Wrong,  Can't Nobody Stop Me Now,  Delta Roots

Andrew Brown,  It's Your Fault,  Big Brown's Blues,  Black & Tan

Crystal Shawanda,  I Can't Take It,  Church House Blues,  True North

Ms. Jody,  You Can Ride,  Blues Mix 31: Dirty South Soul,  Ecko

Anthony Geraci,  Jelly Jelly,  Daydreams In Blue,  Shining Stone

Ruthie Foster,  Might Not Be Right,  Live At The Paramount,  Blue Corn

Alex Dixon's The Real McCoy,  Chi-Town Boogie Instrumental,  The Real
McCoy,  Vintage Dixon

Chickenbone Slim,  Strollin' With Chickenbone,  Sleeper,  Lo Fi Mob

Muddy Waters,  Got My Mojo Working,  Father & Sons,  Chess

CD Woodbury,  Last Go Round,  World's Gone Crazy,  CDW

Tad Robinson,  Need Some Better,  Day Into Night, Severn

The Nighthawks,  I Hate A Nickel,  Tryin' To Get To You,  EllerSoul

John Primer & Bob Corritore,  I Got The Same Old Blues,  The Gypsy Woman
Told Me, VizzTone

Ryan Perry,  Why I Sing The Blues,  High Risk, Low Reward,  Ruf

Jimmy McGriff,  All About My Girl,  I've Got a Women,  Sue

http://jazz901.org