[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200719

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jul 19 16:06:06 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200719 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Popa Chubby/Put On My Tin Foil Hat - single/Put On My Tin Foil Hat -
single    Indie/
Jordan Officer/Blues Vol. 1/My Baby's Gone And Left Me/Spectra Musique
Jordan Officer/Jazz Vol. 1/My Foolish Heart/Spectra Musique
Hurricane Ruth/Good Life/Dirty Blues/American Showplace Music
Hurricane Ruth/Good Life/Good Life/American Showplace Music
Jon Strahl Band/Heartache And Toil/Heartache And Toil/Indie
PSA COVID FEDERAL ENGLISH
ID - Jeff Jensen
Jon Strahl Band/Heartache And Toil/The Weight I Feel/Indie
Big Pacific/Welcome To The Party/Welcome To The Party/Indie
Big Pacific/Welcome To The Party/Blue Moon Blues/Indie
CD Woodbury/World's Gone Crazy/Preacher And The President/Indie
35 Santrapol new ad funky
ID - Victor Wainwright
CD Woodbury/World's Gone Crazy/Hey Joe/Indie

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Big Joe Williams/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/Baby, Please Don'T
Go/Columbia Records
Champion Jack Dupree/Black Woman Swing/Gambling Man Blues/CD Drive
Grace Brim/Chicago Blues Of The 1950's/Man Around The House/Paula Records
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/Howlin' Wolf Talks #3/Chess Records
Howlin' Wolf/The Chess Box/I Asked For Water (She Gave Me
Gasoline)/Chess Records
PSA WEAR A MASK MALE VOIX
ID Rev Freakchild
Jessie Mae Hemphill/Deep Blues: Music From the Original Soundtrack/You
Can Talk About Me/Anxious Records
Robert Lucas/Completely Blue/Pain In Our Cities/Sledgehammer Blues
Sleepy LaBeef/Strange Things Happening/Strange Things Happening/Rounder
Records
Phillip Walker/Blues/Big Rear Window/Hightone Records
AD 55 MANGO BAY 2016 AD
ID -Toronzo Cannon
Long John Baldry/On Stage Tonight – Baldry's Out/Insane Asylum/Stony
Plain Records
Tony Joe White/Best Of Tony Joe White/Polk Salad Annie/Warner Records
Mighty Mo Rodgers/Red, White And Blues/The Boy Who Stole The Blues/Indie
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net