[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200712

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jul 12 19:22:56 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200712 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Jordan Officer/Blues Vol. 1/The Hucklebuck/Spectra Musique
Jordan Officer/Blues Vol. 1/Honest I Do/Spectra Musique
Mark May Band/Deep Dark Demon/Harvey's Dirty Side/Gulf Coast Records
PSA STAY VIGILANT GET TESTED
ID - Angel Forrest
Mark May Band/Deep Dark Demon/BBQ and Blues/Gulf Coast Records
Grant Dermody/My Dony/My Dony/Thunder River Recordings
Grant Dermody/My Dony/Springtime Blues/Thunder River Recordings
Gregg Martinez/Macdaddy Mojeaux/I Believe to My Soul/Nola Blue Records
PSA George Floyd Condolence
ID – Blind Lemon Pledge
Gregg Martinez/Macdaddy Mojeaux/Wildflower/Nola Blue Records
Peter Karp/Magnificent Heart/The Letter/Rose Cottage Music
Peter Karp/Magnificent Heart/Scared/Rose Cottage Music

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Cow Cow Davenport/Picking the Blues: Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Cow Cow
Blues/Document Records
Charley Patton/The Rough Guide To Bottleneck Blues/A Spoonful Of
Blues/World Music Network
Jack Kelly/Roots N' Blues: The Retrospective/Flower Blues/Columbia Records
Miles Davis feat. Rubberlegs Williams/First Miles/Pointless Mama
Blues/Savoy Jazz
PSA : WEAR A MASK FEMALE VOX
ID – Johnny Burgin
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/Little Geneva/Chess Records
Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Definitive Blues Anthology/(She Put The) Whamee On
Me/Not Now Music
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets Feat. Sam Myers/Rack 'Em Up/Rack 'Em
Up/Black Top Records
B.B. King/King Of The Blues/Don't Answer The Door, Parts 1 And 2/MCA Records
Chicago Pete/The Blues Is Aright/Woman Loves A Loser/Speakeasy CDs
Ironing Board Sam/    The Human Touch/Chillin' Like An Ice Cube/Orleans
Records
CKUT AD - Suoni 2020 ACAD jazzz experimental
ID – Layla Zoe
Big Joe & The Dynaflows/I'm Still Swingin'/Big Long Buick/Severn Records
T-Model Ford/All Men Are Liars/To the Left to the Right/Fat Possum Records
Johnny Winter/Johnny Winter/Be Careful With A Fool/Sony Music
Steve Rowe/The Urban Bluesman/Can't Forgive, Won't Forget/Howlin' Blue
Productions
JW-Jones/Bluelisted/Double Eyed Whammy/NorthernBlues Music
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net