[Blues-l] PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90, 3 Montreal 20200705

John Detcheverry ckutblue@colba.net
Sun Jul 5 19:00:23 EDT 2020

running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20200705 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
ID - Harry Manx

CONGRATULATIONS, DAWN TYLER WATSON< FOR YOUR JUNO WIN!
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Preservation Blues Review/Shoot The
Devil/Preservation Records
Dawn Tyler Watson & Paul Deslauriers/...en Duo/Shine On Harvest
Moon/Justin Time Records
Dawn Tyler Blues Project/Ten Dollar Dress/Cigarette/Preservation Records
01 PSA Gatherings gen. pop
ID – Dawn Tyler Watson
Big Daddy G./Topless/Chicken & The Hawk/Reggies Records
Ben Racine Band/A Grand New Brew/Let It All Hang out (Featuring Dawn
Tyler Watson)    /Indie
Bob Walsh/Live. A Canadian Blues Rendez-Vous/Purple Haze (Featuring Dawn
Tyler Watson)/Disques Bros
Dawn Tyler Watson/Live At Cha Cha Cha In Blue/I Lost My Baby_A Cappella
Dawn Tyler Watson/Jawbreaker/Tootsie Roll Blues/Indie
Dawn Tyler Watson/Mad Love/I Look Good/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Dan Doiron/Single/The Spirit of Woodstock/Indie
Gravel & Grace/Bringing The Blues/Scares Me/Indie
AD 12 santropol
ID - Billy Price
Gravel & Grace/Bringing The Blues/Love On The Brain/Indie
Jose Ramirez/Here I Come/Here I Come/Indie
Jose Ramirez/Here I Come/Goodbye Letter/Indie
LeRoux/One of Those Days/One of Those Days/Indie
LeRoux/One of Those Days/After All/Indie
Eric Hughes Band/Postcard From Beale Street/Ain't Whipped Yet/Endless
Blues Records
Eric Hughes Band/Postcard From Beale Street/Oh, Booze!/Endless Blues Records

COMMEMORATING BIRTHS, DEATHS, & NOTABLE EVENTS:
Gladys Bentley/Roots 'N' Blues: The Retrospective/Worried Blues/Columbia
Records
Muddy Waters/The Chess Box/She Moves Me/Chess Records
Memphis Minnie/Chess Blues/Conjur Man/Chess Records
PSA Continue to protect
ID - Joel DaSilva 3
Tiny Grimes/Profoundly Blue/Tiny's Exercise/Muse
Little Charlie & Organ Grinder Swing/Skronky Tonk/Nuage/EllerSoul Records
Jarekus Singleton/Refuse To Lose/Crime Scene/Alligator Records
-----------------------------
Once again CKUT was voted number one radio station in the CultMTL survey
of the Best of Montreal! We haven't yet figured out how we will do this
year's funding drive but PLEASE SUPPORT BLUES RADIO AND TRUE DIVERSITY
IN PROGRAMMING! http://funding.ckut.ca/ "Men, Let your wallets flop out!
And, Women, open your purses!" Go to http://ckut.ca/donate and when you
see "CHOOSE A SHOW TO DONATE TO" please scroll down to "Cha Cha Cha In
Blue"! Contact me at ckutblue@colba.net

--
John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net