[Blues-l] Playllist: June KMSU/KMSK Blues

kmsublues@aol.com kmsublues@aol.com
Wed Jul 1 13:02:55 EDT 2020

June blues playlist for the KMSU/KMSK Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.1 F.M, WWW.KMSU.ORG Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson, 133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.  I have been doing most of my work remotely for several years, so it is business as usual….
Bridget Kelly Band / Dark Spaces / Alpha Sun RecordElizas Neals / Black Crow Moan / EHThe Jimmys / Gotta Have It / Brown CowLinsey Alexander / Live At Rosa's / Delmark John Primer & Bob Corritore / The Gypsy Woman Told Me / VizzTonJimmy Johnson / Every Day of Your Life / DelmarkRoomful of Blues / In A Roomful Of Blues / AlligatorAlbert Cummings / Believe / ProvogueTinsley Ellis / Ice Cream in Hell / AlligatorShaun Murphy / Reason to Try / Vision WallJohnny Burgin / Live / DelmarkRory Block / Prove It On Me / Stony PlainLiz Mandeville / Playing with Fire / Blue Kitty MusicForrest McDonald Band / Blues In a Bucket / World TalentLouisville "White Lightning" Curtis / Sweet Kentucky Rain / Blue Bayou David Bromberg Band / Big Road / Red HouseJose Ramirez / Here I Come /  SelfKing Solomon Hicks / Harlem / ProvogueJon Strahl Band / Heartache and Toil / SelfEric Hughes Band / Postcard From Beale Street / Endless Blues
Blues Before Monday (now in year 30!!!) - Sundays 7 - 10:00 PM Blues Break - Weekdays 11:30 AMBlue Monday - Monday 6 - 7:00PM  KMSU/KMSK89.7 Mankato91, Austin99.1 Albert Lea