[Blues-l] Playlist: WMEB-FM Blues Top 20 for January 2020

Michael Murphy murph@maine.edu
Thu Jan 30 21:53:58 EST 2020

Living Blues Report
Blues Top 20 for the month ending 1/31/2020
WMEB-FM, Orono, Maine
Blues Director - Michael A. Murphy

1 Sugar Blue / Colors / Beeble
 2 Mike Zito / Rock 'n' Roll: A Tribute to Chuck Berry / Ruf Records GmbH
 3 Lucky Peterson / 50 - Just Warming Up ! / Jazz Village
 4 Joanna Connor / Rise / M.C. Records
 5 Johnny Burgin / Johnny Burgin Live / Delmark
 6 Dave Specter / Blues from the Inside Out / Delmark
 7 Dawn Tyler Watson Masochistic Heart Mad Love Independent
 8 Bywater Call / Bywater Call / Gypsy Soul Records
 9 Rae Gordon Band / Wrong Kind of Love / Rae Gordon Music
10 Andrew "Jr. Boy" Jones & Kerrie Lepai Jones / Jr. Boy & Kerrie's Blues /
Galexc Records
11 Frank Bey / All My Dues Are Paid / Nola Blue, Inc.
12 Johnny Rawls / I Miss Otis Clay / Third Street Cigar Records
13 Mark Hummel / Wayback Machine / Electro-Fi Records
14 Davina and The Vagabonds / Sugar Drops / Red House Records
15 Betty Fox Band / Peace in Pieces / Foxycavanagh Productions
16 Thorbjorn Risager / Come On In / Ruf
17 Biscuit Miller & The Mix / Chicken Grease / American Showplace Music
18 Jeff Chaz / No Paint / JCP Records
19 11 Guys Quartet / Small Blues And Grooves / Vizztone
20 Diane Blue / Look For The Light / Regina Royale
--

Murph

Michael A. Murphy
murph@maine.edu